cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT!!! MISSING MITIGATING CONTROLS IN GRC 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have run into a situation where we decided not to use the migration utility to migrate our mitigating controls due to the referential integrity issues that other clients have experienced while using the migration tool to migrate mitigating controls from 4.0/5.3 to AC 10.0. It turns out that manually creating the mitigating controls landed us in the same ditch!

30 out of the 90 mitigating controls we manually created in NWBC suddenly dissapered. When i go into the SE16 tables where mitigating controls  are being stored, i do see ALL 90 mitigating controls but in NWBC the 30 are NOT showing up. clicking refresh doesn't help. Funny thing is I still see the user/role assignment that were applied to the mitigating controls and see them when I run mitigation reports but when I go to master data>> Mitigation controls, I can't find my 30 mitigation controls. Any ideas on why? and how to fix this issue?

Please, this is an urgent one for me so I would appreciate if anyone has any ideas on possible fix or solution.

Has anyone experienced mitigating controls suddenly appear or dissapear in GRC 10? What could be the possible cause(s) and fix for this. Your swift response would be HIGHLY appreciated!

2) The other unrelated issue is : what are the details on how to leverage CLM to transport mitigation controls or does any body has any specific work around on how to ttransport mitigating controls in AC 10? Hopefully, AC 10.1 comes with the transport functionality.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Did you find a solution to your issue? We are curious to know.

Thanks!

Jes

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Kindly implement the below SAP Note to resolve your issue

#1733419: Mitigation control not created or updated if workflow is on.

If it still doesn't works then please follow below provided SAP notes and instructions.

You can check your POWL Refresh setting. Go to Personalized link and check the Reresh Type.

Or you can also go through the below SAP Note for this:

#1647523: Refresh POWL list is not automatically performed

Please also ref SAP Note #1795462, this is for performance of Mitigation Control screen.

Please let us know if it resolves your issue.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member274402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that the authorization the the Mit controls are defined in authorizations assigned to the user.

- Auth obj name: RAC_MITC

--   Activity - <>

--  SOD Control ID -  *** Define here mitigating control ID

--  HR Object ID - <>

Cheers, Melvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were the Controls assigned to the correct Organizations etc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

What SP are you on?

Gretchen