Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem during doing PGR ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts ,

getting problem during doing PGR ..

MSG displays - delivery has't yet been picked / put away

delivery yet not completed processed by WM ...

I know both has been discussed in earlier threads . But what the solutions has provided for these I tried for all the options - but didn't utterly solve .

n one more thing the TO doesn't create automatically ...

- attached the necessary screenshots , please help me .

thanks in advance ,

regards

Arghya Ray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lot of thanks for the replies

I've some queries / confusion over regarding the the screenshot which I've attached with it ....

I used LS24 to get this scenario ....

now I want to know ,

1 . in 6th row - I created a PO that numbered as 4500018078 ... how could it place as storage bin number ?

on that row , storage type mention as 902 - i didn't define it ... is it default or anything else ?

2. in 7th row , the storage type is 998 and bin is AUFNAHME - what does it signify ? I wanted to create fixed storage bin .. there are several fixed storage bins ... why it only displays ?? ... and why it shows putaway & pick both the quantity as the same ??

3. in 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4rth row - there is storage bins under storage type 002 equipped with putaway quantity 5 ... if I want to transfer any bin's putaway quantity ( complete/ partial )  to other storage type's bin / same storage type's other bin , then what I've to do ? which t.code I 've to use or any procedure ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are the answers for your questions below

1.in 6th row - I created a PO that numbered as 4500018078 ... how could it place as storage bin number ? 

on that row , storage type mention as 902 - i didn't define it ... is it default or anything else ?

A: Yes it is a default storage type defined for the warehous movement type. You can see the details in the below path

IMG-> LE->WM->Activities->Define movement types-> select your movement type and see the details. (I think you have done the GR against P.O- 101 movement type).

When you post the GR in inventory management, the system will automatically place the stock in interim storage types, once you create and confirm the TO the stock will move from interim to the destination storage type.

Regarding the  bin number populated as P.O number, if you select the 'src' check box (dynamic source bin) in the movement type details along with requirement type 'B', then system will automatically create the storage bin with P.O number when placing the stock in interim storage type.

If you don't want this to happen, you can select the option 'FxdBn' check box and enter you own bin in the above setting.

2. in 7th row , the storage type is 998 and bin is AUFNAHME - what does it signify ? I wanted to create fixed storage bin .. there are several fixed storage bins ... why it only displays ?? ... and why it shows putaway & pick both the quantity as the same ??

A: As explained in Q1, the system picks the interim storage type based on the movemnt type used, if you wanted to create fixed bin use 'FxdBn' check box. I think you should have done the intial stock posting here.

3. in 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4rth row - there is storage bins under storage type 002 equipped with putaway quantity 5 ... if I want to transfer any bin's putaway quantity ( complete/ partial )  to other storage type's bin / same storage type's other bin , then what I've to do ? which t.code I 've to use or any procedure

A: You can use the movement type 999 to move the stock from one bin to another within the warehouse. Use transaction LT10, enter the details and execute it, in the output you can select the bins to transfer. You  can also use LT01 for 999 movement type.

Regards

Vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it two ways.

1:-  Go to LT03 and create transfer order for that delivery and confirm the same . then shipment will do PGI. else

2:- Go to VT02n  for change shipment . then go to Environment->Shipping > then Picking  & after that do Picking confirmation. then  PGI will happen.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

pitabesh-sir ,

thanks for ur reply ... but I'm talking about PGR for the inbound delivery of the material ...

after finishing , ME21N  - i used the tcode VL31N where for inbound delivery - where in stock placement view, both the status,

overall put-away status - A

overall WMS status -   A  (WM TO created automatically ) ...

but after saving the inbound delivery document , no T.O has been created yet .....

why it behaves like this ?? ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then here you have to go to change Inbound delivery VL32n and chose the menu  Subsequent function-> Create Transfer order and save it. else with tcode LT06 you can create transfer order.

Then confirm the transfer order with Tcode:- LT12.

then you can see the status change.

WMTO created automatically means you can not put the picking qty here manually . you have to create transfer order for picking. other wise we can put the picking qty in delivery document rather than create transfer order.

Hope now you can do it.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pitabash behera,

could you please let me know the process with steps, i could't get the solution, little confusing.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of creating inbound delivery in tcode VL31n; we can create Transfer order with click the menu  Subsequent function-> Create Transfer order  like in outbound delivery .

Else you have created the inbound delivery then go to change delivery VL32N and then go to 'Subsequent function-> Create Transfer order"

else go to Tcode LT06  to create Create transfer  order for inbound delivery .

Then confirm the TR with tcode LT12. with TR number .

Hope now you will understand.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pitabesh -sir ,

a lot of thanks for reply .. I did as u advised ... attached screenshot of bin status report - please have a look whether it did right or wrong or has to do something else .

some more queries ... I want to ask , while placing the material , in my case the storage type and bin has been pre-defined / pre-selected ... if I want to change as per my choice where I've to place the material - type , bin - how could I make this necessary settings ? .... while creating TO or when confirming it - the type and bin has been automatically selected .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghya,

You can set default bin for material in material master setting for that material .

Rather than you can put the Bin & storage type at the time of Transfer order creation. Else if it goes to standard Bin liKe 998  & AUFNAHME  then you have to do bin to bin transfer. for your specified Bin.

While doing MM transaction take the help of your MM guy. he will guide you properly like which Bin you have to place . and the categories of the bin.

Hope it ll help you to understand.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you want to place stock as per your selectoin of bin,

1) you deactivate the automatica To creatoin. OR

2) remove the storage type indicators and pallatizatoin quanity in materials, due to system not creating the Transfer order automatically. after Good reciept by MIGO system generating the material document. Using this document create TO by LT06

Regards,

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The bin selection in the TO creation is based on the type of put away strategy assigned to your storage type. If you have assigned the fixed bin strategy, then you can change the storage bin in WM2 view of the material master.

Regards

Vijay