cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error: Content is not allowed in prolog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a File-to-File scenario. It only transports the flat file to target folder with the same name. But at the same time it creates an empty trigger file with same file name, but the file extension is .trg.  The original developer set up a UDF in mapping to get the file name and change the extension to .trg and map it to target root node. That is all in mapping. In interface determination, it has one sender (flat file), 2 receivers to create 1 same flat file with no mapping and 1 trigger file with mapping. It has been working except today I got error saying "Mapping error: Content is not allowed in prolog". Not sure what caused that, since the content doesn't matter (and wasn't used) in mapping. The flat file is always the same format - pipe delimited file. Any one has an idea?

Thanks a lot!

Meiying

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the blog below:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/08/16/the-mystery-of-content-is-not-all...

First try removing SWC reference from Sender agreement and then removing SWC reference from receiver determination.

One of these would work.

hope it helps!

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

Thanks for the link. However, looks like it still make no difference. Now I have removed SWCV in everywhere and test 3 times. Looks like no failure now. I will keep watching. If it works, I will come back and update, so other people could benefit.

Meiying

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fingers crossed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like no error happen. It is working so far.

former_member184876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meiying,

i have similar requirement. can you let me know how you solved your problem?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

Remove software component in the sender agreement.just put empty and test it.

Regards,

Loordh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loordh,

Can you please educate me on why it would work after removing it from sender agreement?

Thanks,

Meiying

Former Member
0 Kudos

I removed and tested. It failed.

Meiying

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

i was facing same kind of issue some time back..so i just followed the below block and worked.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/08/16/the-mystery-of-content-is-not-all...

Regards,

Loordh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you check in the sender file channels if there were any changes recently? (history link from communication channels menu in integration directory)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for the response. I checked history. The latest change was made on April 22,2013. And the objects went alive on May 5th. It has been working. And I tested today with the same file 5 times, 2 failed, 3 successful.

Meiying