cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData Hybrid Application using SUP2.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to develop a OData Hybrid Application using SUP2.2 . I used HTML5,CSS,JavaScript to develop an application. I am trying to run this application in Hybrid Web Container. So, i packaged my whole application into application.zip using packaging tool and deployed the app successfully into the server ( using sybase control center) . Also, assigned the application to iOS simulator, and trying to run the app in HWC. But, there is no response and data is also not reaching the device.

I have done Proxy settings in Sybase Control Center (SCC) for the following OData source:

http://sapiecci.woolworths.com.au:8061/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZMAS_STORE_DETAILS/zmas_store_detailsCollec... eq '1106'

SUPServer has been installed in one machine ( windows machine) and i have a VPN access to that machine from MacBook Pro ( to connect to SUPServer) .

The above OData source has been developed in one other server ( sapiecci -- system name, woolworths.com.au-- domain name, 8061 - port number)

So,now i had successfully connected to SUPServer from MAC Pro. Now i need to access the OData source from MAC Pro via SUP2.2.  Already, i had done proxy settings for OData source in SUP ( using SCC).But still i am not able to get an access to OData source, as well as not able to retrieve data from MAC (simulator) .

Please give me your valuable suggestions on this ?  Do i need to do anymore while doing proxy  settings in Sybase Control Center.

Thanks in Advance,

Hemagiri Seerapu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hemagiri,

Is your issue fixed?

I am facing a similar problem. I am trying to access a ODATA service from a SUP (2.2.2) based hybrid app and I don't get any data.

Regards,

Guru Sivananda Reddy Atlu.