Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master agreement-MODIFICATION

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Somebody had created one Master agreement last year  and left from company now. Now I want to modify this Master agreement,but I am not as "coloborator" for this master agreement .How can I modify this Master agreement? Can somebody throw light on this please?

With Regards,

JAHEER

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

Do you have any group added as the collaborator to the MA, If yes then you can add yourself to that group and MA will be available for you to edit.Or you can write an onload script to add and save you as the collaborator for that particular MA, but i dont think that writing an scripting is that good as you need it once only.

Let me know if you have any other approach, will be helpful for me to resolve certain other issue in my project.

Thanks,

Ankur G

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

Do you know workbook for import particular collaborator into particular Master agreement? one of my friend told that we can do this by using workbook import.

With Regards,

Jaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

You need to populate the UNIQUE_DOC_NAME & the COLLABORATOR_1 column with the Master Agreement Id and the login in id of the intended collaborator, respectively and import the workbook into the Master Agreement object.

Make sure that the Collaborator being added has Contract Manager role which allows the added collaborator to edit the Master Agreement, after the import update is successful.

Regards,

Parankush

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming that you have Admin rights, you should be able to logon as the original creator of the MA (you may have to first temporarily reactivate their accout) using Action --> Login as this User functionality.

To get around this issue, we automatically add a SAP Sourcing Admin Group to all MAs in the Document Security Template, but that doesn't help you with your present situation.