cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical CND Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have changed a pricing procedure where a GL Account was assigned to both account key and accruals which were assigned to the condition type ZCO2 where the accrual checkbox is ticked.

Now as per requirement the account keys have been removed from the pricing procedure and the GL assignment against the account key and accrual has been removed and the condition type has been marked as statistical.

During billing the system is showing accounting determination error and Account Determination Analysis-Revenue Accounts I find that No GL could be determined against condition type ZCO2.

Am I missing out on anything.How to resolve this issue.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had merely copied ZCO2 and renamed it as ZCO3.

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said that when you created new Pricing Procedure with with another cond. type ZCO3 it worked. Now is your New and Old pricing procedure are exactly identical in terms of settings?

Also try and replace ZCO2 with ZCO3 in your old pricing procedure and test, if it works then I guess you should check the settings of Condition Type ZCO2  comparing with ZCO3 if you had missed out on some setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a new pricing procedure and assigned the condition type ZCO3 and made it to statistical and it is working.

I am not sure though but I think a condition type to which a GL is assigned via an account key cannot be made statistical although I do not know why ??

Can someone please shed some light on this??

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1.May I know ,what is ZCO3 Condition Type ?

2. For this condition type ,Which combination of Tables you have taken to maintain the condition records in VK11 ?

Note : If possible please post a screen shot of this problem to understand .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAURAV MALLICK wrote:

Hi All,

I am not sure though but I think a condition type to which a GL is assigned via an account key cannot be made statistical although I do not know why ??

Can someone please shed some light on this??

Hi,

Have you removed Account key for ZC03 condition type in your old pricing procedure and checked for statisctical mark?

Regards,

Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created new sales order,delivery and billing and the problem persists.

Please help.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please share facing problem screen shot here to understand the issue .

Thanks,

Naren

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sales order/delivery referenced by that billing document might have been created before you made the changes in the pricing procedure. So as Sai mentioned, try to create a new sales order/delivery/billing document and check again.

For other open sales order, try to do mass update in t.code VA05 (you can search the forum on this details) and then try to create billing documents.

Regards,

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try creating fresh order-Del- billing and see. If you sill get this error, you can try keeping valid to date as the past date in condition records and create fresh condition record with the same value. After this you can again try creating orders and then billing.

Let us know the results.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

During billing the system is showing accounting determination error and Account Determination Analysis-Revenue Accounts I find that No GL could be determined against condition type ZCO2.

Am I missing out on anything.How to resolve this issue ?

If you have any another requirement then you need create another pricing procedure for that until and unless should not delete that settings already present in the pricing procedure with processing G/L accounts .

My suggestion is create new Pricing procedure and assign what settings you deleted to old pricing procedure .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren