Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard ARIBA Objects

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Champs,

We have to use standard Ariba Purchase Order objects in PI 7.31.

we got to know that RFC lookups are used in the standard mapping, Kindly let me know where can i find the docs to know wheter these RFC lookups related objects will be delivered along with standard objects or else we have to do any custom set up for the same.

Regards,

Manikandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Ariba RFC lookups are supplied with the content, but you must configure the Com channels in PI.

You need the documents like: the Ariba Network Adapter for SAP NetWeaver Setup Guide, Ariba Supplier Network Integration Guide, cXML Solutions, etc.

We implemented a couple of years ago and I don't know if any of this content has moved onto SAP document management yet.

You can definately find it on http://connect.ariba.com/

It is a great portal website with their knowledge base, documentation, patch information, and it is also where you raise support questions.

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron,

Seems we must have a User to login to the site :http://connect.ariba.com/ . Kindly let me know the other way to get the above mentioned docs

Thanks,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you register. If you company is using the solution you will surely need an Ariba Connect account! Maybe someone on your team already needed it to download the PI adapter / mapping content? They can also request the account for you. I don't know of another way to get the content and documentation for this solution.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will find an entry point to documentation and lots of material here:

Former Member
0 Kudos

As that blog entry suggests you will need to log onto Ariba Connect for the content

😄

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly let me know your suggestion for the above

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

Yes we can use RFC/SOAP look-ups in message mapping..

Refer below link for better understanding of Look-ups

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/RFCLookup/Index.htm

Regards

Bhargava krishna

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

I am asking about the standard SAP delivered Ariba Mapping objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have downloaded the content, you will have to provide the RFC Connection settings but you will have to check manually.

i had a look on service.sap.com/instguides and there was no config guide i could see for Ariba.

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

you mean to say that , we have to create a channel for RFC lookups which are used in Standard SAP Delivered Message Mapping?

I yet to get the Standard Mapping objects for Purchase Order but i got a mapping sheet where its mentioned around 6 RFC lookups are used in the standard message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there an integration guide for Ariba using standard objects?

i worked on a SAP Sourcing solution and there was a 120+ page guide to follow for the integration using standard objects....