SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance in document currency equals not equal to zero ( FPE1 Error)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am trying to post amount 100  to a  G/ L  account  through FPE1 getting below  mention error .

Balance in document currency equals 333,00 USD not zero

Message no. >0219

Regards

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rahul:

You still need to provide offsetting posting - your screenshot shows only one item.  As the message indicates, the document needs to balance.  You might post an offsetting entry to a different g/l account or to a customer.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member193025
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

can you tell me the document currency because in header its showing EUR but coming to  your entered amount is Rs.100/- so if its not a same currency its not possible to post just check it and tell me.

Regards,

cherry.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rahul:

You still need to provide offsetting posting - your screenshot shows only one item.  As the message indicates, the document needs to balance.  You might post an offsetting entry to a different g/l account or to a customer.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to post the offsetting entry to a debtors account .only then will the documents have equal balance both in debit and credit side .