cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change customers communication language while creating sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following issue (see attachment please).

Sales company is suited in Polska. Customer too.

When creating a delivery from sales company to customer the printouts are in language PL. This is fine.

In third party deliveries a production company (suited in Germany) will deliver the customer directly.

The printouts should be in english instead of polish, as the employees of the the production company are not able to read polish documents!

Is there a way to switch the language from standard communication language of the customer to language EN when creating the offer / order ?

Will this language EN stay for every subsequent documents?

Any ideas? Maybe a usrexit?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Wolf.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I understand it's a trouble related with the language for output messages. So, manage it with the proper sequence accesses, and populate the language for the settings output message, customer or other levels or organization. So, you could populate in tcodes VV21 or VV22 for deliveries and VV31 or VV32 for invoices the output, medium and language.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a logic like this:

if sales_company_language = 'DE'  'EN'  'FR'  'ES'

and customer_communication_language <> 'DE'  'EN'  'FR'  'ES' .

customer_communication_language = 'EN'.

else.

customer_communication_language = language from customer general data.

endif.

Guess couldn't be solved with standard VV21 / VV31?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can enhance your field catalog for determination of messages. Please, see this note

SAP Note 32662 - User name added to new condition table

After create you own tables (in your range name, see the documentation, if I remember well, set a table 900 or higher) with the new fields (always beginning with ZZ, your range name objects) and the table could have the field ZZLANGU.

Create your own access sequence and set in V/40

Do your settings in this path

Set the access sequence in this field.

After populate data with VV31 or VV32

Perhaps, for the first step you will need the help form an ABAPer.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wolf,

for third party case in standard sap you need to create PO for vendor, we can always set different output type triggering from PO to vendor location...... So I do not see any issue here. and looks no need to develop in any access routine here. You can set this via output condtion record for German vendor.

Please confirm in case your scenario is not standard SAP?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

didn't get you.

My problem is the delivery note language which is PL because of the customer master.

Doesn't matter whether customer ordered by email directly or sales company order via third party PO.

Regards

Wolf.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do all these delivery message type are same or different? If they are different message type say YA01 delivery message for material which is getting delivered via your stock and YA02 for mateial going via third party than you can always change language in condtion record..

In case you have same output type for all these scenario than you need to use Routine....

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check screen shot, if you have different output type than you can always set language in condtion record. Understood For third party you always need EN as language..

Tcode : NACE, for delivery take V2

If you have same output type, can you create different access seuence and then set language?? For example Item category based access. so customer/ item Item category as first access sequence?? and so on....?? so forthird party item category set EN as language.

If not possible than you need to do change in your output program to capture this requirement..

Regards