cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition value split as per line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have created Header condition for fright. and I want  to split it as per line item irrespective of Qty and weight. Let me narrow down it.

Suppose I have entered KF00 at header Rs 1000 as my condition value and in sales order is have 4 Line item .

10  Mat 1   2 EA

20  Mat 2   4 EA

30  Mat 3   3 EA

40  Mat 4   5 EA

Now  I want that 1000 amount is to be equally divided in these 4 Line item . i.e. 1000/4 = Rs 250 to every line item. And it should display at line item too

As of now this much of setting i have done. Below is the screenshot

Please suggest me is there any standard setting to achieve it ?? Or else I have to go for routine..

I have already searched in SDN but .. didnt get appropriate thread. Please light up some views

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any specific significance of referring std condition type KF00 for your requirement?

As per my understanding, you can refer std condition type HD00 - Freight, which should fit in your requirement.

Any ways, what issue you are facing with condition type maintained by you?

Ideally, you should be able to achieve requirement.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  JP,

I can consider HF00.

At transaction , I enter the header condition and value 1000. then coming to line item . there i can see the condition amount is 1000 and condition value column it is 200 (suppose in 1 line item  i have order qty 2 EA)

And in 2nd line item condition amount is 1000 and condition value column it is 400 (order qty is 4 EA)

3rd line item again in condition amount is 1000 and condition column it is 300 (order qty is 3 EA)

but to be

I want that Rs 1000 should equally get divided as per line item . consider my 1st conversation

"Now  I want that 1000 amount is to be equally divided in these 4 Line item . i.e. 1000/4 = Rs 250 to every line item. And it should display at line item too"

i.e  condition amount column and  condition value column should be 250 for all the 4 line item

Regards

AV

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AV,

Can you change the calculation type as B ( fixed price) and try?

you can put 250 in the header condition, which will be fixed amount for all the line items

just try and revert

thanks

santosh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Avinash,

Please remove the Tick mark in Group Cond. Under Group Condition for your Header Condition & then try creating new Sales document.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See. This standard, no enhancement required. If you want value to proportionally distribute to all items, then in header condition maintain calculation type as Fixed Amount.

Item No Qty

Header Condition 1000

Similarly, based on quantity header condition should distribute proportionally, then calculation type need to Quantity.

Item NoQty

Header Condition 1000

Can you share the condition details screen for your condition type?

Hope you are trying this on newly create sales order, not on an existing doc.

Thanks, JP

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello JP,

Greetings.

I believe system will distribute the Header Condition amount equally among all the items only if Group Condition is not marked in Condition Type definition.

This is what I can understand from below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/dd/56177a545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Pleasde validate whether my understanding is correct.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jignesh,

You are correct. I missed out, the group condition indicator in the screenshot shared by Mr Sinha. Thanks for correcting me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh ,

I have already selected B in that condition .

Please refer my attachment in initial thread for the setting  in condition

and if i give 250 then then 250 will further get divided in all line item

i.e.250/4 .

Regards

AV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP, Santosh, and Jignesh

Thanks all your valuable comment ..

I have tested creating new SO ..  some what is near to my requirement

let me discussing with client for all IFs and BUTs..

Soon I ll update you all

Regards

AV 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

My requirement got fulfilled from the above suggestion given by you ppl . Its working perfectly as per requirement.

Thanks JP, Santosh, and Jignesh

Regards

AV

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Your screen shot is clearly showing ,you have checked " Group Condition " Field Check mark in that Condition type thats why you are getting results faulty .Please remove / decheck " Group Condition " and try once again .You shall get correctly .

Thanks,

Naren