cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using data type enhancements in integration directory condition editors

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We've had to do some data type enhancements on a sap standard outbound proxy. Now, I want to do an interface determination based on the content of these enhanced fields.

When I try to get to these fields in the condition editor, they are not being displayed because the SWCV is still marked as sap standard(ESA ECC-SE 605 in this case) instead of the SWCV in which the enchancements exist.

Is there a way to use the enchanced fields in the interface determination condition editor without modifying the original service interface?

Thanks in advance for your time and input.

Cheers,

Arjun Ajjarapu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

you can type in the X-Path expression manually, no problem.

/Udo

0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Thanks for the response. I've tried to do that, the x-path statement is automatically removed as soon as I hit save on the interface determination / receiver determination. I am on PI7.3 not sure if that'd make a difference?

Thanks,

Arjun Ajjarapu

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

hmm, so the behaviour is diffrent from former versions. Does it help if you clear the field field for software component of sender interface?

/Udo

0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Just tried it. Same thing happening even when I clear the SWC field of the sender interface.

When I clear the swc, the message doesnt appear in the pop-up of the xpath editor, but I typed it in regardless. Still disappears when I save!

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Cheers,

Arjun