cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax for Customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have configured the withholding tax. I had few errors and so implemented the note number - 178824.

Not I have a routine 983 assigned to access sequence. But I am getting the error in analysis - Manual condition (Requirement 983 not met in access)

The field tax classification in the condition records has been maintained. But I have no idea where the Tax classification is linked so that the requirement will be met.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you run report RV80HGEN? Please, see Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone please tel me what is the field Tax rel in condition record.

In the sale order pricing analysis I am having the following error

Kindly help

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

pl tel me what is routine 983 logic

can you explain that

and also check the path

for each and every thing

main settings

calculation part ,

here define withholding tax type for invoice posting, assign condition type to withholding tax type

like J1W1- B4

TAX CODES- here you will define the withholding tax code and assign the with holding tax types

same path CHECK THE POSTING - accounts for with holding tax (OBWW)

here you assign the G/L accouts

with holding tax type+ withholding tax code+debit g/l+credit g/l

B40233630000063363000006

after assign the withholding type at customer master  company code data  level like below screen

same thing you have maintain at VK11 also like with holding tax code this is same as customer master with holding tax code

pl check above settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use OB40 to assign withholding tax code & account numeber to Withholding tax key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the reply. May I know which transaction key is used for withholding tax. As there are many. Also the price is statistical in the pricing procedure. How will the price flow to the accounts.

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adithya,

You can  configure Two conditions in pricing procedure one statistical and one with which to post to FI. The second one will have a value 100% of statistical condition and is to be used with an accrual key.

Create condition records in VK11 with WH tax code  and and also assign withholding tax details in customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So we have to have the GL accounts in the accrual field of account determination. I am not able to under stand the logic. If I am right we will have two condition types say Z1W1 as statistical and ZTDS as actual condition type. Here which condition type as to be maintained in VK11 and which one has to be assigned in the FI tax code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Z1W1 as 1% & ZTDS as 100% in VK11 along with tax code. Maintain G/L accounts for WH Tax code in OB40. In IMG FI, assign statistical condition along with tax code to WH tax type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna

I have configured as you guided. I have a doubt in pricing procedure. Do I have to assign a account key to ZTDS. Also to which transaction key in OB40 I have to assign the GL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Adithya, Assign accrual key to ZTDS and in OB40 G/L to accrual key & WHT tax code.