SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM - Change fund center in already posted FI documents

former_member605388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our system went live on 1st april 2013. Now I found that FI document posted with incorrect fund center because overwrite with new value check was not there in FMDERIVE I check it and now I want to change/correct the fund centers in posted FI documents.

Pls suggest. I searched in sdn and got some T codes but not sure if they gonna work or not.

Thanks,

Vishal Pant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can manage it with reassignment. If it's about several documents you can use FMCB (and then FMCT), but if it's a massive change, then it's better to use FMCG and FMCT. Remember, that in this case you have to define reassignment strategy and assign it to FM area.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can manage it with reassignment. If it's about several documents you can use FMCB (and then FMCT), but if it's a massive change, then it's better to use FMCG and FMCT. Remember, that in this case you have to define reassignment strategy and assign it to FM area.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I activated one BADI and now I am able to change the FC in FI documents but it is not changing figures in "FMRP_RW_BUDCON" pls suggest.

Thanks,

Vishal Pant

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What BADI? Why a BADI? In any case, after a reassignment performed, you'd better to execute FMAVCREINIT transaction to reconcile AVC ledgers.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I got this note 1487005 last week after implementing this I am able to see document in FMCB.

Thanks,

Vishal Pant

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have that early release EA-PS 200? Anyway, if you reassigned the document, run FMAVCREINIT and see if your report is OK.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Using FMCB I am able to change FI doc. but I want to change MIGO documents "WE" doc type from FMCB which document number should I pass in FMCB

1. PO number

2. MM doc number

3. FI doc number

also which Reference document category should I use. Pls suggest.

Thanks,

Vishal Pant

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MIGO is still a FI document; that is the one which contains FM assignment. So, you still use 910. But, MIGO reassignment is tricky as its address should not differ from PO in question. Therefore, if it's about a chain of documents (before, you spoke only about a single FI document), then you should select PO: it will take all the chain along and reassign it.

Regards,

Eli