Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in completion log in billing with strategy group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus very good mng

i have small doubt plz tell me

i know in completion settings and as well as the use of this ...but i have some confusion

i know in completion log is maintained at 7 levels

1. Sales document header data [Incompletion group = A].

2. Sales document item data [B].

3. Sales document schedule line data [C].

4. Sales activity data [F].

5. Partner data in sales documents, deliveries and sales activities [D].

6. Delivery header data [G].

7. Delivery item data [H].

In billing it is not possible to maintain but In OVA0 t. code strategy group Billing level also maintained

plz tell me Generally we cant define Incopletion log in billing level but what is the use of billing check in Strategy group 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you are talking about status groups but not the strategy groups

The relevance of Billing document incompletion indicator is, at the sales order level, if any information which is relevant for Billing procesing is missing, then system will message for completion of that, this can be either your PAYMENT TERMS, Or BILLING DATE

If you see the status of the order (VBUP), in the Item level, you can see whether the Billing status for that particular item is completed or not can be driven based on this status group assigned

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The check box for "Billing Doc" in status group  update the status for that sales order in header and item level. if some of the fields are missing information, the status message says that the billing information is partially incomplete or incomplete.

And this is adhere to that particular field where the status group assigned.

Hope it will help you to understand.

Regards

Pitabash