cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lc and credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created lc with 5000 $ then assign it to so with 6000 $ all the amount were consumed from customer credit limit, so can i make the system consume from letter of credit first 5000 $ then consume the rest from customer credit limit ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gouda,

let me explain you with an example.

LC value = 5000 $

Credit Limit = 2000 $

if a sales order is created worth of 4,500 $, then you make the system to consume 2,500 $(LC value) + 2000 $(Credit Limit), by giving Depreciation % in the sales order level. in this case i have given Depriciation fo 50 %, through which i can tell the system to consume only half the LC value from 5000 $. this is how you can make both LC na dcredit limit work for yourself.

Ideally you can make the system to consume full LC value for the sales order. you cannot make the system to consume full LC value and rest from the credit limit assgined to it. its vice versa you can use.

Regards,

Biswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswa,

in my case sales order value is 6000$ so system consumed the whole amount of lc then consumed 6000$ from customer credit limit and this is wrong in this way it consumed 11000$ from customer.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Gouda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gouda,

Can you please share how you have assigned the LC and the consumption details of your LC?

Regards

Biswabhusan Swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Biswa,

i did what you said and it worked fine i used depreciation field and it consumed from lc and credit limit.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Gouda

Answers (0)