cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Rental billing change in Invoice output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Our Customer maintains Milestone Rental billing every month, as per the requirment we send the invoice with rental agreement to the customer with all the rental materials displayed in the document. The final customer representative gets confused with the output as we display like 120 materials in the invoice, they just want the total value (Rental Agreement) to be displayed in the output.

The billing plan is maintained in the header level, is there any way I can only show the total value in the output rather than all the 120 materials in the invoice.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For this scenario just design your smart form  as per your requirement.

for first page give the details with total price and total qty along with Partner details . and the other pages will show the item details if required.

Just work with the ABAP'er to design the output smart-form.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pitabash,

How to write the functional spec for smartform just plain english documentation, according to the requirments to the ABAPer ? any examples please ?

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

There suppose to be a FS template for your organization, it's vary company to company .

But the theme of the FS will be like this.

First you need to fine out your smart form used for that out  put type.

Go to NACE;- then choose V3- Billing  ,. then click on output types and locate your output type by help of position .

Then select the output type and click on "Processing routines" left side. . then you will find a screen like this.

In the PDF/Smartform form column you will find  your smartform.

Then go to  tcode :- smartforms and put your smart form name you will find  a template which define the position of your detail data for out put.

Just copy that  to your FS . with smartform name . and locate in which position you need what  and where the ABAP'er need to pick that value. like from which table & fields.

So according to your structure he will prepare your output.

Hope it will help you to understand.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the detailed information really appreciate it!

Regards,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep,

All are here to help each other. helping other will increase your knowledge..

So always desire to learn something new..

Regards

Pitabash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

This is just a suggestion, have u thought of using Bill of Material.

I think it will resolve your issue, let me know if it works.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I able to create like a service material for rental agreement which maintains a montly billing plan, so I can enter the total value in it and maintain only a single line item instead of 120 line items with the total value? Can that be done ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I don't think so that will be a problem, just make sure that you ve made necessary customization in the item category and schedule line category for service item.

Regards,

Varun