Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 User Email Addresses aren't appearing

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I've set up GRC 10 so that the user sources are configured and I've re-run the synchronization from the ECC backend.

When I'm trying to create an access request, I can pull up all the users who are in the backend ECC, but the EMail address field is always blank, even if there is an EMail address in SU01.

I'm trying to figure out if there's an additional step that I should perform.

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

• Is the email address in table GRACUSER?
  • Do you have the ECC system in the "Maintain Data Sources Configuration" for "User Detail Data Sources"
  • Do you have multiple data sources for information - if so parameter 5023 should be set to YES

Note 1697722 - UAM: Missing details not pulled from subsequent data sources

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the note.  I setup a number of parameters for the AC 10 config and the email addresses are now pulling up properly.  I do have some MSMP issues that I'll put on a separate thread.

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I am facing the same issue. i am not getting the email details of a user in HR triggers scenario.

Search data source and details data source is same. and also i have configured parameter 5023.

but still not getting the email.

Can you tell how did you solve the issue.

Thanks, Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Were you able to fix the issue. I am facing the same issue in HR Trigger scenario..Could you pl share the resolution..

Thanks - Ajay

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

One thing to check is the SU01 entry in each client system.  So, even if there is an email address in the user master in the GRC box, you also have to ensure that an email address is inserted in the user master of the system that has been set up as the user data source.

Hope this helps.

Santosh

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

For HR can you check SU01 master as Ajay mentioned but also check the info type 0105 subtype 0010 for email in transaction PA20 in case HR trigger uses this value instead?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh/Colleen,

I maintained e-mail address and user id in all the connected systems/clients for the user and his/her manager in SU01 as well as infotype 0105 and subtype 0010 and 0001. Maintained parameter 5023 as "YES" as well.

But still no luck .

Santosh- You mentioned in ur post above that you maintained few number of parameters as well. Could you please share those details ??!!

Thanks- AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil- Were you able to resolve the issue ?? could you please share the details.

Tnx- AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen/All,

During development in our HR system (ECC) they chose to make info type 0105 subtype 0002 as the employees email address and have a different value specific to our client in 0010.  How can I change GRC so that it looks at info type 0002 for email address?

I've read a lot of your posts and have confidence you know how to pull it off.

Thank you,

Ryan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For those who are all facing the above issue, Look at the following configuration settings in your systems.

The GRC system picks the user data based on the Data Source System settings and especially User Authentication Data Source setting.

It can be either from SU01 or HR Master Data.

In your GRC system, check your configuration settings under

SPRO->Governance, Risk and Compliance->Access Control->Maintain Data Sources Configuration-> User Authentication Data Sources -> User Data Type (Where you can set SU01 or HR)

If you maintain the User Data Type as HR then you have to make sure that email ID exists in HR master Data (Tcode PA30/PA20 - info type 0105 subtype 0010) i.e in the backend system.

Regards,

Rama