cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spools are not generating in sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a background job for invoice creation ( by using program SDBILLDL and the out put medium as 1 - print immediatly ) .Now the invoices are generating in increasing way but the spools are not generating in increasing way/ sequence with that the invoices also not printing in sequence way.

Could you please help on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Mr.Perfect

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 960611 - FAQ: Output control in Sales and Distribution  -point 3. It is standard behavior. Check whether the user exit provided in point 4 can help your scenario or not.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Sorry for the late response. I checked the above Oss note but my scenario is the background job is running to create the invoices and printing the invoices immediately .Please suggest if any alternatives.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Bhyrav

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi perfect,

check the buffer settings made.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

can you please tel me the buffer means in the Program level while creating the invoices ?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SPAD for your Output device, whether PROCESS REQUEST SEQUENTIALLY is set or not?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for quick response. I checked the SPAD setting as well.The Process request sequentially field is checked still we have the error.

Could you please check if any config missed?

Thank you.

Regards.

Mr.Perfect

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the OSS note for Sequential Printing analysis

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I checked the note 8555432.Is this note need to implement by SD team or BASIS team?

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhyrava,

First check whether that note can be implemented in your SAP version or not. You have to check with your basis and they will implement the note in SAP. If any manual activities that has to be carried out by functional/technical team depends on prerequisites.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr.Pefect,

Check if this helps you.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Print+spools+sequentially

Regards,Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I checked the above link but could not get any clue.The thing is the invoices are creating in increasing way but the spools are generating in randomly.

Please help.

Regards.

Mr.Perfect