cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy payload issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are facing some problems with ABAP proxy interface in integration Environment(AI2) which bulid up Via client copy from production(AP2).

It works fine on the Development System (AD2). But having issue in Integration Environment.

Error we are facing in payload, that include a wrong namespace for the proxy interface.

wrong: xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:AP2:/1SAI/TAS9413B7D687C2CD7BAC7B:702"

correct: xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:AI2:/1SAI/TAS9413B7D687C2CD7BAC7B:702"

I don't know why we get the wrong namespace. I checked the transaction SICF, SPROXY and SXMB_ADM,SM59 but didn't find any thing unusal.

Any small will be appreciated.

Regards

Amit Bora

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MauriF
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

it is of no importance ( but yes, annoying! )

I assume you are talking about testing the services, for instance from SPROXY - right ? If yes, then you can just set the checkbox for "Enforce stylesheet generation" in the "Test Service Consumer" pop-up. This will update to the current System ID in the mentioned namespace.

An alternative is to use SPROXSET.

See full explanation under SAP Note 1605968

regards

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikeal,

Thanks a lot.

Yes, you were right . It was not the issue which causing problem for processing the messages.

Real issue were there with SMQ2 queues. I have asked basis to create the queue with name * and problem resolved.

Problem of wrong namespace also resolved with the option you have mention. thanks again.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bora

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I guess the client copy causes some problems. Have you tried to transport all proxy objects again from development to production? Especially, transport the simple transformations required. The transport methods should then set the correct namespaces.

Regards,

Jörg

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please try testing proxy and see whether it is generating this extra namespace or not.. but it will not fail in PI as this is optional..

Regards,

Loordh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allamudi,

Thanks for your response.

I have tested proxy and we are getting extra namespace.

Issue we are facing is messages are getting stuck in ECC  in SMQ2 but with no error after client copy,