cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement type determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Requirement type is automatically determined in one transaction by following search strategy in one sales document.

1.strategy group in MRP 3 view of material master

or

2.MRP group field in MRP 1 view

or

3.Material type (iam unable to find requirement type in material type,where i have to check?

or

4.Item category+MRP type (iam unable to find requirement type in this special rule where i have to check?

or

5.item category (iam unable ti find requirement type.where i have to check

Thanks&Regards

krishna mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement type determination happens in sales order with below stragety.

0:- Material master strategy group, then item category and MRP type ( strategy group will fine in MRP 3 view)

1-  Item Category and MRP Type ( from MRP1 view)

2:- as 1, with check for allowed requirement type

You have to check with SPRO- Basic function-Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements-Transfer of Requirements- Determination Of Requirement Types Using Transaction

then you will find below screen

The Column Q where the possible values are 0 , 1  or 2, as per your requirement  you need to put with combination of item category and MRP type.

Hope it will help you to understand.

Regards

Pitabash

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.strategy group in MRP 3 view of material master

or

2.MRP group field in MRP 1 view

Path: SPRO--->PRODUCTION-->PRODUCTION PLANNING-->DEMAND MANAGEMEN-->PLANNING STRATEGY-->DEFINE STRATEGY-->

4.Item category+MRP type (iam unable to find requirement type in this special rule where i have to check?

or

5.item category (iam unable ti find requirement type.where i have to check

Path:- SPRO-->SALES & DISTRIBUTION-->BASIC FUNCTIONS-->AVAILABILITY CHECK AND TOR-->DETERMINATION OF REQUIREMENT TYPE USING TRANSACTION

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh