cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP 6.0 EHP6 +Sybase+Windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am installting ERP 6.0 EHP6 fresh installtion AS ABAP i have recived the below DVD(SAP Netweaver 7.0 EHP3) from SAP ,I am having doubts after installtion I need to upgrade the system or can i use directly the system .

50106768  First Steps:SAP Netwevaer 7.0 EHP3

51044132 DVD sybase ASE 15.7 RDBMS for busi suite

51042411 DVD NW 7.03 kernel 7.20 EXT sybase ASE

51043223 DVD Inst master BS7i2011 on NW 7.023 Sybase

51041981 DVD NW 7.0 EHP3 installation export

51044423 DVD SWPM 1.0 installation master

I am haing some more DVDs java as well

1)I am having doubt we can install ABAP+Java system is it possible or we need to go for abap and java stand alone systems?

2) After installtion can i use the sytem or I need to upgrade through solman?

3)usgae modukes FI,MM,HR,SD,MM,PP,QM

4) I need use installtion master or SWPM if SWPM is their any prrrequistes ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remember there's a difference between ECC and Netweaver version.

ERP EHP6 is the version of software component SAP_APPL (606)  and can be installed as Netweaver 7.00 EHP3  SAP_BASIS (703) , SAP_ABA (703)

On the other hand try to download the lastest SPM from Marketplace to install it.

Installations and Upgrades - N" SAP NETWEAVER" SAP EHP3 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0" SOFTWARE PROVISIONING MGR 1.0

Finally ABAP+JAVA is not supported.

Install first ABAP (Primary Application Server) then JAVA (Additional Application Server)  with different SID.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have read in some posts Central componnets will be 606 and all other like EA-HR will be 600 and we need to upgrade through Solution Manager  EA-HR or can we directly through download market place .

After installtion we need to confirm functional guys right these are the componenets if u want we will upgrade like this ?

Please guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can you pleae if we install ERP 6.0 EHP6 all components will be 606 version or 600 version.

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes all components will be at ERP 6.0 EHP6 level.

Only SAP_HR at 604 level.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your response ,

But i have read in some posts central components (ex SAP_APPL) will be 606 and other componnets will be 600 level is it true ?

My final question is all components expect SAP_HR will be 606 level and Patch level should be 0 for all componnents ,,,right if we require we need to upgrade the patch level through SPAM.

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below are the major components you will get after installation.

SAP_BASIS  731

SAP_ABA  731

PI_BASIS 731

SAP_BW   731

SAP_AP   700

SAP_APPL  606

SAP_HR   604

EA_APPL  606

EA_HR   606

Patch level will be more than 0, if required you need to calculate stack and apply them from saint/spam or SUM.

Thanks,

Venkat

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Only the Central Applications will be at the EHP6 after a fresh installation.

You will need to update the additional or other components to EHP6 by applying the patches.

You will NOT get HR components at the EHP6 level after a fresh installation until you create a stack and apply the required SP's

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/erp-ehp6-inst

Cheers

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI RB,

Thanks for your response,

I am little bit confused for your answer you said

after that second answer only central components will be 606 after fresh installation.

Please confirm me after fresh installtion ERP 6.0 RHP6 which components will be 606 level.?

Can we use directly the system?

Else we need to upgrade through Solman?

Thanks

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

My reply is actually a correction to this answer provided by Venkat:

You will get the central components at the EHP6 level but NOT the components like HR, etc.

Cheers

RB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for what I can read, you dont have dvd for ECC6 EHP6 , do you want to install EHP6 or EHP3 ?

1)It is not supported new dual stack netweaver 2004s installations so you have to go for standalone systems

2)this depends from answer of my question

3)not relevant

4)i didnt get it, sorry

fyi http://scn.sap.com/thread/3300431

Let me know how you proceed

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. It is not possible to install ABAP+JAVA for ECC 6 systems.

2. It is depends on your requirement, you can directly use it or you can upgrade it to latest available in SMP.

3. Yes you can use it ( here i am able to see only SAP NW 703 DVD above, So please check once again for ERP exports)

4. Use SWPM as recommended by SAP

Thanks,

Venkat