cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control problem: Delivery to Billing Item Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me. I am configuring copy control from delivery to billing. On the item level, the pricing conditions are copying properly. Please help figure this out. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melvin,

From the screen shot above, the sales order condition values are positive and the condition values in invoice are negative. Looks like your copy control setting has pricing type M. You can change this G or D as per your business requirement.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you explain your issue bit clearly

could not able to draw any conclusion from your statement

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Sorry about that. I created a Sales Order with two line items. The 2nd line item has zero in the Net value. After I deliver and billed it, the outcome of the billing in the 2nd line item is a non-zero value which is different from the original Sales Order. What could have happened here in the copy control?

Regards,

Melvin

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you please share screen shots sales order condition with line item 20 and also billing line item 20 with condition tab .

Note : Are using Two different pricing procedures ,one is Sales order and another is Billing level ? please check which pricing procedures are flowing in sales order and billing level .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reasons could be

1. In the billing level , manual price might be added

2. Different pricing procedure at the billing level ( cehck in OVKK)

3. in the copy control from delivery to Billing, check whether the pricing type is set to B, carry out new pricing

4. Check whether the condition records were changed from Sales order to Billing

any of the reason could be the cause of your issue

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naren,

No, the pricing procedures are the same. The pricing conditions are also all the same, the only difference is that on Sales Order this item 20 is negated to zero, whiile the billing did not reflected this. Attached are the screenshots.

Regards,

Melvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

I have checked and everything is correct. Please see my reply to Naren for the screenshots.

Regards,

Melvin

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all thanks for updating these screen shots here .

I have seen your screen shots clearly .

Screen shot 1: It is having Item Category YCIB ( No Net value ).

Screen shot 2 : It is having Item Category YCID ( Net Value ).

Please check your Item Category- YCIB having Field "Pricing " is What ( Is it X with standard or nothing ) ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Apparently this is a problem brought in by the custom program in one of the routines. So it aint config. Thanks for your help anyway.

Regards,

Melvin

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Apparently this is a problem brought in by the custom program in one of the routines. So it aint config.

Would mind ,please share some inputs on above sentence for learning purpose .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Again,

Sorry, but I am re-opening this issue. Apparently it really is config. I have discovered from debug by comparing the working and non-working sample that the difference is this KOMP-SHKZG.

Do you happen to have any idea where this came from? I already tried to configure the SHKG in Item Category config, however this didnt helped.

About your comment on The Pricing field, the YCIB is marked with "X", and the YCID is not marked with "X".

Regards,

Melvin

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

May 28 ,you finalized solution for your query .On the same day ,I have raised against to your query regarding solution details .

Why ,you didnt reply to my query before ?

Note :First of all ,let me know few details ,

1.what is the scenario ?

2. How you are doing like T.Code wise ?

Thanks,

Dead Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Melvin,

As gupta and santosh  rightly said .This  problem related to  copy controls only.

First thing is check what item category you have used whether YCIB or YCID in Both VTLA

and VTFL also check what is pricing type you have used.

if you have set to B it will carry new pricing

regards

satish kumar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Melvin,

The item categories in the sales order and billing document are different. Why?

What is the business reason for this?

SHKZG -

For a return process, the value of this field (in table VBAP) = X

For a normal sale process, the value of this field (in table VBAP) = blank

Please explain why this field is important in your pricing.

Again, the request is to explain business process(es)

Added: In your billing document, at line item 20, the Base price (condition type YPRI) is negative value!

Check how this value has become negative. (manual action or ....)

It seems strange, in order this condition has positive value & in billing document it has negative value; as

- the pricing procedure is the same for order and billing and

- the condition type is also same in both order and billing.

Message was edited by: T W - added in blue color.