cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to set the Decision Point Button Icon?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a query, when we close a decision point we get the check mark on that decision point button. I was searching for the config setting to maintain the icons for these buttons. But i could find nothingso far. If somebody knows about it kindly help me in understanding this.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

The settings for the Decision Point Icons are done when defining the Portfolio Item Type.

Go to SPRO > SAP Portfolio and Project Management > Portfolio Management > Global Customizing > Portfolio Independent Settings > Define Portfolio Item Types

Set the icons here for each each decision point status.

Regards,

Doug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the response. I think you got my question wrong. I know the setting you mentioned and they are for setting the status field level icon which we get to see inside the Decision Points. But the one I asked for was Decision Point's Button's Icon setting, which we will see at the item Screen on the Decision Point's Button when we set the final status of the Decision Point..

Hope it is clear now..

Rgrds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

The updates to the icon of the DP within the item screen are driven by setup within the Decision Flow Management status synchronization settings listed under the common functions.  You basically would typically a change to status to a phase let's say, to a decision point status.  You would chnage the project status, hit save, go back to the item and refresh and you should see the updated decision point status icon.

Regards,

Doug

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

Check OSS 1756616 I think this covers your requirement.

Regards,

Clara