cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User statues for Network Activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a scenario, wherein I need to release the Project definition, WBS & Network.

If I release the project , all the WBS , Network Header and activites will get released.But I would like to release the activities one by one as the work progresses. How Can I do this?

I am new to using User statues. Can I use the user statues for Network Activities? I think Activities does not have user statues. But then why is that the system allows the users to assign Status Profile to network activites. Also, what relevance does the object types have in Status Profile?

Request you all the please throw some light on this.

Warm regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am sure, that you have user status for network activities. But I cannot recall, if you can assign a default status profile to an activity (different from the profile from the network header).

To solve your requirement, you could try to set a initial status that forbids release of the activities. Later you first have to remove the user status, then you can set the status released.

The object type in the status profile controls for which objects the profile can be used, e.g. only WBS elements or only networks.

Regards,

Thorsten

Answers (0)