cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phase duration report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client has a requirement to create a report with a duration of project phases. Basically I would like to use same data as is on "phase information" tab where I can see workflow history with durations of each phases. (printscreen attached). Do you know is there any report/query with such data? If not do you know in which tables system keeps these data? Thanks is advance.

Marcin Bernat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

You will get all the phase information related data in FCI_DOC_WORKFLOW_HISTORY.

You link FCI_DOC_WORKFLOW_HISTORY T1 table with FCI_PRO_PROJECTS T2. Under results tab,

create a Duration field with database column name as

(CASE WHEN T1.END_DATETIME IS NULL THEN NULL ELSE (TRUNC(<%SCHEMA%>.FCI_DATEDIFF(T1.START_DATETIME,T1.END_DATETIME, 2)/86400) <%+%> 'days :' <%+%> TRUNC(MOD(<%SCHEMA%>.FCI_DATEDIFF(T1.START_DATETIME,T1.END_DATETIME, 2),86400)/3600) <%+%> ':' <%+%> TRUNC(MOD(MOD(<%SCHEMA%>.FCI_DATEDIFF(T1.START_DATETIME,T1.END_DATETIME, 2),86400),3600)/60) <%+%> ':' <%+%> MOD(MOD(MOD(<%SCHEMA%>.FCI_DATEDIFF(T1.START_DATETIME,T1.END_DATETIME, 2),86400),3600),60)) END).

This will solve your issue.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vignesh,

thank you for your support. This solved my problem.

Marcin

0 Kudos

Hi

Please assist. I also have to do a phase duration column on a report. I did use the above peace but my problem is the report adds 1 second more than the phase time that I get on  Phase information of a document. Some of the phase are fine, but at some phases it adds 1 second more that the actual time

0 Kudos

Hi

Please assist. I also have to do a phase duration column on a report. I did use the above peace but my problem is the report adds 1 second more than the phase time that I get on  Phase information of a document. Some of the phase are fine, but at some phases it adds 1 second more that the actual time

Regards

Dzuni

Answers (0)