cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Durinng Migration of SAP server one Table i.e "COEP" is inconsistency and all record have not been copied for migrated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

Durinng Migration of SAP server one Table i.e "COEP" is inconsistency and all record have not been copied for migrated. please give me any solution what to do??

Thanks & Regards,

Nabin Chatterjee.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabinananda,

You can re-export the table COEP using R3load and import the same again on target system

Before importing on target system you need to drop the table along with its contents.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your prompt reply. but old production server is no more, i mean we did cluster that with new production system. Also can u please tell me how to export and import table??

Nabin Chatterjee

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabin,

How did you migrate your system ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

We did export and import process..through sapinst...

Took export from PRD system, and then import the data to new PRD system

NAbin

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i said..

a

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabin,

Hope you have the export dump available with you.

As this is a production environment i shall suggest you to repeat the whole import once again.

I am wondering how could you delete the source production system before migration is completed and it certified OK for users to use.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depak,

We take mksysb backup from os level, also IBM team did cloning . now what we try to do, again import the mksysb in another server, and we will export the table and import the table again...

Nabin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabin

i truly think you need to clarify the scenario.

What migration are you doing hete/homo, dev/prd? where is coep inconsistent? Can you paste the log?

Let me know

a