cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost: Profit Center on GR document of Service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

My analysis says that the standard settings to get the Profit Center on GR document generated against the service purchase order (created on shipment cost settlement) is 3KEH .Since there is no material with material master record on service PO hence Profit Center from material master doesn't come into the picture. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

I need profit center (PC) to be fetched with regards to receiving plant on initial STO, this is how my doc flow looks like:

- Purchase Order

-Delivery

-Shipment-> Shipment Cost -> Serive PO -> GR -> IR & Serice Entry Sheet

-Billing

I'm considering the option of substitution rule however challenges are 1) Material I want to refer for PC is not on service PO 2) Receiving plant on STO I want to refer is not on Service PO.

Thanks,

Yati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing Thread. Substitution rule using exit helped in achieving desired. 

0 Kudos

Hi Yati Anand,

I have the same requirement could you please let me know what was the Substitution rule your written to achieve this.

Thanks

kmb

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

While creating purchase order , you have to give account assignment ,there you have to put cost center .From this cost center you will get reference of profit center.

Regards

Ragini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragini,

PO creation is automatic on settlement of shipment cost. This is controlled through customization under shipment cost->settlement. I'm not aware of linking 'account assignment' to a service PO genrated on shipment cost settlement, could you please help me with more details on same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Review 3KEI for the derivation, also isn't the profit centre determined by the cost centre used in the shipment document.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Waza.

3KEI doesn't hold the entry for the combination in subject hence PC is getting defaulted from 3KEH. We are not using CO assignment for shipment cost hence cost center is not in picture.