cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold-to-Party not determined in Message Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Support,

I am trying to create a message in Service desk webclient UI, but I am getting an error message "enter sold-to-party". Although I am still able to continue with the message creation, the sold to party is not determined automatically. I have already maintained the partner in IB52, maintained the ID in BP, and have assigned the access sequence: preceding document>sap service:det via ibase/ind object from Ref in the partner determination.

What is missing or what is wrong in the configuration?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!

regards,

Grace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Additiona information. When i tried to create a message using the old Service desk (not the ITSM webclient which is in BSP), the support team and partner (sold-to-party) were correclty determined.

I am wondering if there is additional configuration needed for the webclient ui.

Hoping you could help me resolve this asap. Thanks!

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Grace, I have the same problem as you. Can you share the solution?

is it possible.

Regards

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

We had a fresh installation and config and we have not experienced the error since we are using the work center for message creation.

Anyway, just try to review the config guide and make sure that partner determination, Ibase and BPs are correctly setup.

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello grace, thank you for the quick answer would mind to cut and paste the link of the workcenter you distributed to the users? Clearly without hostname and port at the beginning.

thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

Here is the original link:

Http://<hostname>:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_workcenter?sap-language=EN

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Algarce,

Please check this note

1858608 *Sold-To Party not filled in Incidents

Maybe you have diffrent External ID for installation base.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I only have one external ID for the installation base.

Ext. ID                                        Description

SOL_MAN_DATA_REP011SOL_MAN_DATA_REP

Thanks!

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you set  partner-dependent function for proper SAP systems in IB52?

Please check if you have maintain partner determination procedure for transaction type used in CRM_UI.

For settings which is shown on picture below it works for me when I choose SAP system at incident message.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What do you mean by partner-dependent function for proper SAP systems in IB52?

I am using ZMIV as the transaction type. I have tried the same settings that you have but still the sold-to-party error persists.

Do i need to create the service contract before i could create a service desk message?

Thanks!

Grace

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a question regarding the screenshot you have pasted. It might be silly, but pls bear with me.

In your screenshot , Access Sequence field shows as 0018 SAP Service......... If you see my screenshot it just shows SAP Service ........  I am missing that 0018 id prior to all CRM transactions. How do I make that as visible?

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

AFAK,

Go to SAP Gui options and mark:

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Algrace BELLINGAN wrote:

Hello,

What do you mean by partner-dependent function for proper SAP systems in IB52?

I am using ZMIV as the transaction type. I have tried the same settings that you have but still the sold-to-party error persists.

Do i need to create the service contract before i could create a service desk message?

Thanks!

Grace

You have to maintain every single system which you choose in incident message and maintain selecting system and choose from menu goto->partner and provide:

Function-> S-T-P

PARTNER BP ID of S-T-P

I don't think so  you needn't to create service contract.

S-T-P is picked up from partner determination procedure.

BR,

SAPFan

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yup, It's Working !! Thanks a lot, appreciate  it.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

These information has been maintained in IB52 already. Here are the steps taken.

1. Maintenance of BP sold-to-party and a contact person is attached in the relationship

2. Sold-to-party function maintained in IB52.

3. Access sequence assigned 0018:SAP Service:Determination via IBASE

Let me know what else I need to check.

Thanks!

regards,

Grace