cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log for Missing G/L account when internal order is entered in SO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

When i am putting internal order in Sales order then incompletion log shows the missing data for G/L account for one freight condition. To resolve this i will do the account determination config for KOFK condition type .

Here i want to know for the same data without putting internal order when i save the sales order , system do not show any incompletion log or any error , even i can create the invoice successfully , But why it shows incompletion log when i try to put the internal order in sales order and save ?

Regards,

Sandeep N.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If the accounting posting is proper. then just compare the internal sales order and Sales Order. So that it will be you will understand what is the exact issue.

Regards,

Kundan

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

In VKOA we have two options one is KOFI another is KOFK.

The first one is for FI posting only, but the KOFK is for FI with Controlling.

So when we dealing with any CO (Controlling Objects) in Sales order like WBS or Inter order we have to setup the KOFK procedure in VKOA for successful accounting posting for the billing doc.

Hope this is clear to you.

Thanks,

Suman$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for the same data without putting internal order when i save the sales order , system do not show any incompletion log or any error , even i can create the invoice successfully

Can you please update whether for the invoice posted successfully, what account determination has taken place.  That is whether KOFI or KOFK.  Hope you know the difference between these condition types.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Yes invoice posted successfully with KOFI .

Regards,

Sandeep