Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing table error

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configure new 4 condition type use of condition technique(condition table 782,783,784,785)(acess seq -782,783,784,785) ,condition type Z211, Z

628, ZH09,ZH79

When i transport to PRD getting error Field Z211 in table not found

when i checked in All Changes are availeble in prd system except the internal table like A782, A783,A784,A785  the Internal Table not availeble

Awaiting for your valuable answer

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

The problem is solved as i have activated the table again in dev server created new TR

The same move to prd

now in production its showing the table

Regards

Ramesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This means before that tables doesnt activated right ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra ,

It was activated however reactivated dev

Regards

Ramesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If that tables are activated already then why we need to reactivated again ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naren ,

Due to Seq problem may be i got the problem

I just try work around when all the changes are in prd except table

Regards

Ramesh

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RAMESH, Neeraj,

Please comment -

While configuring new condition types, new condition tables, new access sequences -

CASE 1: If two requests are created, one for condition types and the other for condition tables, access sequences.

(for the second request) Is it necessary to first create condition tables and then to create access sequences. Or any one can be created first (as it is one request)?***

But the transport of the requests should be in a sequence - first condition tables and access sequence; and then condition types.

CASE 2: If three requests are created,

one for condition types and the other for condition tables, and the third for access sequences.

The creation of these elements (condition types) can be done in any order. But the transport of the requests should be in a sequence - first condition tables, then access sequence, and then condition types.

Is my understanding correct?

***Similar example is in one customizing request is it necessary to create first Sales document type and then item category and then schedule line category Or any element can be configured first?

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

From your screenshot it looks like  you have created and added Zfields in Pricing structure???   Do your Transport request went in same sequence?? First check and confirm that all transport reached correctly in system........

Ideally first you should transport changes where you added these z fiealds in pricing structure, ABAP changes,  then Routine if any and then customising changes......

Check and confirm if you still have issue

Regards

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RAMESH,

Could you check if the condition tables 782/3/4/5 exist in PRD system? (V/03)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

Yes condition table is availeble how ever the internal table not availeble

Regards

Ramesh

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you checked your transport sequence as per my previous reply?? Check and confirm

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you transported workbench and customizing requests in correct order?Please check once and transport requests again.

please Check OSS Note 124766 - CO-PA transport: Error in import R3TR VKOS .

Regards,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have configure new 4 condition type use of condition technique(condition table 782,783,784,785)(acess seq -782,783,784,785) ,condition type Z211, Z

628, ZH09,ZH79

When i transport to PRD getting error Field Z211 in table not found

when i checked in All Changes are availeble in prd system except the internal table like A782, A783,A784,A785  the Internal Table not availeble .

Please check that what ever you have created tables 782,783,784 and 785 are activated or not .Actually,If we create any new table ,we need to activate in sap .In SE38, put this program "sd_condtab_switch " and execute activate whatever you have created above tables .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its all activated i have done all testing in quality server however i transport to prd gettiong error

Regards

Ramesh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you checked the sequence in which the requests are imported to Production server?

Please transport the Change Requests in order in which they were created.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta