cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All SC are showing in SOCO for SRM 7.02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are currently on SRM 7 EhP 2 and all shoppings carts are showing in SOCO that includes ones that have been sourced and have follow on documents created.  Is there an OSS Note that I can look at to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Jeff Miller

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We have identified the reasons this was occurring for us. 

- Buyer was deleting the PO's in ECC without a GR against it which now puts the SC back in SCOC because the qty is now open again.

- Buyer deleting the PO's in ECC with GR and IR against it.  SAP allows for this to occur and we are now trying to figure how to prevent these from showing in SOCO again.

- Buyer reduces the PO qty in ECC which now opens the SC qty again.  When this happens we would like for the SC qty to be reduced, but edit button is not available to reduce the qty.

- We also had SC created as 'Service' by the requestor and then change in SOCO by the buyer to 'Material' and the internal line status in table BBP_PDBEI was staying at 2 for 'Service'.  SAP provided us a report to clear this value out.

- Another issue we have noticed is that requestor deletes a shopping cart which should then delete the PO in ECC.  This is not occurring for even after implementing notes 181417 and 1814089.

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeff,

Normally it should show items that has source_rel_ind = 'X'. You should first check if these items on SOCO has source_rel_ind = 'X'.

Normally an item will have source_rel_ind = 'X' until it is completely sourced.

And item will be blank if it is completely sourced. What are the statuses of the SC's that showing up in SOCO?

There are many notes in OSS about performance issues or erroneous search results in SOCO.

I just put here some but you can search for yourself:

Note 1793891 - SOCO: Propose Source
of Supply quantity in list is wrong

Note 1695023 - External Requirment
Search Criteria is not working in SoCo

Note 1634553 - Performance issue in
Work Load Distribution

Kind regards

Çiçek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeff ,

Can you please check Configuration in SPRO where you have activated sourcinge for All SC.

Thanks

Sharad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharad,

Can you please be a little more specific on this. I was looking in the Sourcing area for config, but not exactly sure which part you are saying I should check.  Is it the product category part and if so what should the settings be?

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Jeff,

Please check in SPRO you can activate sourcing for Product Category

SAP Supplier Relationship Management under  SRM Server-->  Sourcing --> Define Sourcing for Product Categories .

Thank
sharad