cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery not created against SO ( Credit Memo Req with ref to Billing Doc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am facing a problem while placing a domestic returns, Cr. Memo with ref to billing document,

When I am placing a return order with ref to billing, the SO goes in "Availability Control" , if I try it with " Continue without confirming" then it doesn't allow me to create the delivery

Please help me on this issue

Regards

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Avinash,

After incorporating the changes suggested by Sai, if you are faced with another problem (i.e. can not do PGR), then in your delivery item category, in 0vlp (zeroVLP), field AvailCkOff give X (Do not check availability).

And test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mr. T.W 

I was thinking in the same way ...

Thanks for the reply will test it now

Regards

Avinash

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for all your support, Solved the issue

Sorry I miss-communicated it. It wasn't allowing me to do PGR as it it was Cheking the Availability

Solved it with by Checking the Item Category for return which was getting determined at the time of delivery, I Marked it with" X "as suggested by TW & Sai

Thanks once again

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

When I am placing a return order with ref to billing, the SO goes in "Availability Control" , if I try it with " Continue without confirming" then it doesn't allow me to create the delivery

Solved it with by Checking the Item Category for return which was getting determined at the time of delivery, I Marked it with" X " .

1. Frankly ,I am asking ,Have you solved that Issue with above sentence ?

2. Tell me exactly ,what is the Issue ,you faced ?

Note : In SAP return process ,we dont have " Activated availability check Mark " in any where .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren

If look in IDES, it is or the Return Item Category is activated with "Availability Check Mark"

I have attached the screen shots with this of std Return delivery Item Category & ZREN category of my project , please find the attachment

Also I have attached attached the Screen Shot of,

Determine Procedure For Each Delivery Item Category

where for Std Return Item Category it is Marked with Check Availability & I marked ZREN item category as Do Not Check availability  

I hope this will make your doubts clear

Regards

Avinash

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Its Ok .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Avinash,

As sai rightly said there will not be any tick for AVLB in schedule line in vov6.Coz in return process

the  stock is comming from the customer place and not from the plant/warehouse. I don't  know

exatly what is your issue.

regards

satish

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In standard returns process ,there is no tick mark for Availability Check " .

What is the problem exactly you are facing ?

Note : Mistakes - Heading having Credit memo request with ref to Billing .

In subject having Credit memo with ref Billing  and also having Returns order with ref Billing .

This Query is leading so much confusions .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what is the schedule line it is picking up in your return order.Ensure that No availability check is configured for that Schedule line category in VOV6.

Please check this in your test system and then proceed accordingly.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Thanks for replying.. the schedule line category is Z1 - Returns salable... the Availability is not marked here, its blank 

Please suggest the change

I have found something in --

Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning -- Determine Procedure For Each Delivery Item Category --

Can I mark the "Availability check for Each Delivery Item Category"?? with " X " -- Do not check availability .. As it’s the item category ZREN is checked with blank, & Blank is “Check Availability”

Please suggest whether we need to check the availability while goods return

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

As already highlighted by others, in standard SAP we shouldn't have Avb check. Please make the changes accordingly.

Yes, please proceed.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai, Members,

One question -

In IDES I see that for delivery item category, the value of field AvailCkOff is blank (Check availability).

Could you please explain why at schedule line category level availability is not check, but at delivery item category level availability is checked (as per standard SAP)?