cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales per month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I would like to know all GR is posted for certain month (sales, quantity, materials, amount etc.) what are standard reports available in SAP?

Regards,

Jaleel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abduljaleel,

Are you looking for the list of sales order created completed for a specific month then make use of VA05 or VA05N. If you want the list of Invoices then you can make use of VF05 or VF05N.

If you are looking for list of outbound deliveries then check VL06O by clicking List of outbound deliveries.

Abduljaleel Nm wrote:

Dear Expert,

I would like to know all GR is posted for certain month (sales, quantity, materials, amount etc.) what are standard reports available in SAP?

Regards,

Jaleel.

In your post, may i know what is GR meaning? Is it Goods receipt? If so, why are you referring this? Is it for return delivery? This can also get from VL06O.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

I  meant Goods issued for sales  from the warehouse  for the certain month.

Regards,

Jaleel

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check what I have suggested in my first post .

Note : Please consider sai post also .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

MC+E doesn't work. is there any reason?

Regards,

Jaleel

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind can you share screen shot of MC+E over view ?what parameters you have inputs on over view of MC+E screen ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaleel,

Do you have SIS/LIS activated in the system? As far as I know, these reports will work if you have configured SIS/LIS related settings.

@Naren: Correect me if i am wrong.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check MC+E t.code .In this T.Code ,go to inner view after selecting Customer ,sales area ,Currency and period ,in that screen ( inner view screen ) ,you can see one small icon as choose key figures and select what do you want required fields and execute then you will get required data .

Thanks,

Naren