Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unauthorized access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I have updated my post

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3359698

but now I cannot get there anymore. I do not see it in the post list as well.

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

Regards
Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Did you receive a message about this from an SCN moderator? It would be in your communication inbox (top right).

The ABAP space is really rich with content and it's possible that you posted a query that's been posted and answered before.  Perhaps you can try searching for the answer to find similar threads before launching a new discussion thread.

e.g. Text Filtering

At the top of any list of content, people or spaces you'll find a box where you can type to filter by text:

How to use it to find content:

1. Navigate to the SCN space related to your query's SAP product or topic (SCN Site Index)
  2. Click the content tab
  3. Enter keywords to filter the results
    • Apply other filters such as Blog Posts, Documents, Discussions* and Polls to refine the query results

More tips at Everything I know about... Searching SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jason,

yes I got the message that the content ist approved after first posting the new topic and everything worked fine (I could have a look at the topic). But after looking it a second time, I found some mistakes in my post, that I corrected with editing function. But immiadetely after doing the edit, I could not reach my own topic anymore. It was listed there before, but not anymore.

Can you see it or do you also get the authorization error?

Regards

Michael

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

The edit must have pushed it back into moderation.  Please try the link again.

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, it worked! please close 🙂

Answers (0)