cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO (Stock Transfer Order) duplicate billing problem!

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear expart,

I configured STO (Stock transfer Order) by PO, delivery & billing. Delivery order type ZMNL & billing order type ZMST. Item category NLN (Stand Stock Transfer Item), Here I copy ZMNL to ZMST by below options.

Once I completed delivery (del: 80001067) qty (20) full billing or invoice but if again I want to completed billing or invoice for those delivery (del: 80001067) number & qty (20) it is again taking billing or invoice.

but it is not coming ” 80001067 The document has already been fully invoiced” and taking second time billing. How can I protect this duplicate billing?

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i tested it as your comments but it is taking duplication billing.

thanks

Md. Enayet hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is meant by duplication billing, you can create a proforma invoices as much as you can, you want to restrict the proforma invoices or what, please explain your requirement brief.

Regards

Ratnamsree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enayat,

Copying requirement 010 in the copy control setting allows creation of multiple invoices against a delivery. It also allows invoices even when the delivery is not PGIed. Requirement routine 311 will resolve your issue. It disallows multiple creation of invoice against a delivery. It will also disallow invoice if PGI is not done.

Regards

Ankit

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to VTFL ,In Item level,you can see Field " Copying Requirement ",here maintain " 311 Routine " and test once again .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried it but below error massage is showing during billing.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

311 Routine Purpose : This movement type prevents the creation of multiple Proforma and Invoices in VF01  based on Delivery document .

Note : I dont know ,in your case ,why system is showing that error .I am astonished with that error. Could you please share screen shot of Document Flow .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you put the screen shot of your item category from VOV7

regards,

santosh

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is not clear what did you try.

did you try with requirement routine 014 at header level and 015 at item level ?

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel you have done some mistake in your Item category. First check the item category and its billing relevance. Accordingly you change it.

Also,in VF01 check whether you are selecting Proforma Invoice type or not.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

since this is intercompany billing, the right billing status that should be checked by requirements routines are VBUK-FKIVK at header level, VBUP-FKIVP at item level.

In the standard the requirement routine 014 checks VBUK-FKIVK and should be put at header level, routine 015 checks VBUP-FKIVP and should be put at item level.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copying requirement 010 (Delivery related Proforma invoice) is allowing you to bill the invoice for the second time

, please change it, it should be 004

regards,

santosh

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi santosh,

thanks for you right comments 010 (Delivery related Proforma invoice) is allowing second time billing. i also tried it by 004 but then below error massage showing for STO billing.

" 0080001069 000010 The item is not relevant for billing "

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard Item category NLN is having BILLING RELEVANCE as D and hence it is only relevant for proforma,

Is your business requirement to create normal Billing document instead of Proforma?

if so, you may have to create a new item category by copying NLN and make the BILLING RELEANCE as B

regards,

santosh

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hossain,

Your Copy control seems to be Profoma Billing related where as your Billing type is invoice related.

As per standard STO scenario we generally do Proforma Billing not Invoice which is generating Revenue.

Plz clarify your business scenario to get a helpful answer else you could change the Copy control accordingly.

Thanks,

Suman$