cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

1.I have a scenario where in the customer master has a currency as Dirhams and while doing transacting the client wants to enter transaction into EUR(Euros). Could you tell me where I have to set the calculation formula..and whether at transaction level the currency can be changed for the customer.?

2. Similary at the Line item level Can I change the terms of payment and Inco terms which have been defined in Customer Master??

3. If I define an item category ZTAN to behave as TAD..then can I bill directly the invoice from the order ...bypassing the inventory ...i.e. delivery processing? What are the settings for the same?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adiraj,

1.You can maintain Exchange rates in IMG using OB07, the same can be set in Customer master.

2. Payment Terms & Incoterms can be maintained at Item Level in Sales order - GO to Item - Billing Tab

3. To do this

- you have config the Item category similarly and get this determined in sales order

- set billing relavance in item category as B - order related billing

- set copy control VTFA from order to billing

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1. U have 2 set the caluculation formula in General settings in IMG

2. U can change the payment terms n incoterms atline item level

Cheers,

Chitty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chitty,

Can you tell me the menupath, where I have to input the calculation formula in IMG settings? How do I assing it to the Customer Master?

Shall appreciate your guidance.