Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Rebate Agreement--Scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly find the attachment Regarding Rebate Agreement,

Can Anyone Tell me What is the Procedure to remove Grey Out area in scales.

Due to this my Accounting Entries are coming wrong.

1) In rebate Agreement  We have maintained scales and for accrual taken the maximum scale for accrual.

2) In Billing document,  BO02 Value is coming by the rate of 25 as per scales.

3) For final Settlement we have selected Automatic .

4) Now requirement is, Can we knock off Difference of Accrual & Rebate has @ Agreement Level itself, require the suggestion for the same.

5) If it is not possible in automatic then can we able to process it with Manual, please explain us the process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

For First Case :

SAP doesn't give you option of maintaining accruals at each scale level. You can only maintain

at first level scale but when you do the final settlement, it will give you the correct value calculated from the scales.

For Second Case :

Standard SAP provides five types of rebate agreements to choose from:

Agreement type 0001 (Group Rebate)

Agreement type 0002 (Material Rebate) This agreement type allows condition records for a customer/material and uses a quantity-dependent calculation. The customer is the payer.

Agreement type 0003 (Customer Rebate)

Agreement type 0004 (Hierarchy Rebate)

Agreement type 0005 (Independent of Sales Volume)

The next screen is the rebate agreement overview screen. Here you provide all the information related to a rebate agreement. A rebate recipient is a customer who is supposed to receive the rebate and whose sales are to be tracked for rebate processing. Validity period represents the validity of the rebate, and verification level represents the level at which you would review a report on sales volume for this rebate agreement.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can anyone Lead me to Final solution.

With accounting entries will be very valuable for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thanks for your reply, but once i create the credit memo request & invoice it then status of the Rebate agreement will be D,then after system is not permitting me for any changes in that, so how can i settle the agreement then??

Reply pls

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your screenshots the value determined in the Invoice is 25,If you create a final settlement for this agreement, a credit memo of total value accrue will be generated.

Can you please clarify if your current agreement is having any accrual amount standing from previous transaction? If yes then I suggest you should use manual accrual option to generate Credit memo request for 25 INR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I have tried Material Rebate with Maual Acrrual , but not able to reach the Automatic Reversal of Accrual & Agreement get settled & No Open Item will remain in Material Rebate Agreement.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

What do you mean by knock off? Are you talking about reversal of remaining accruals automatically at the time of settlement? If yes then this is standard functioanlity and with automatic settlement system will reverse the remaining accrual ammount.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

Yes I am looking for exact requirement, what you have written in reply.

Kindly let e know details regarding the process.

Awaiting for immediate reply,Much Required.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

As I told you this is standard behavior of rebate. Suppose you have accrued 150 Rs and customer is entitled for 100 only then at the time of settlement system will automatically reverse remaining 50 Rs. Where are you stucked? Can you please test this and share your accounting entries? I have tested this and system is behaving in this manner which I told you.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

As Per Your  Guidelines I have mapped the scenario as below,

I am using Scales in material rebate, that is the main reason of difference in settlement

1) I am creating material rebate with Rebate type BO02,

2) I have created 1 st billing document with 15 qty, below mentioned is accounting entry for the same

3)  I have created 2 nd billing document with 10 qty, below mentioned is accounting entry for the same

4) Now in the system i have put 200 rs. in Accrual icon,

5) Change status to B-Manually & then Click on Execute Final Settlement tab & status changed to C& After saving the document Credit memo request is generated & after billing status changed automatically to D,i.e. Full & Final Settlement, Accounting Entry is as below mentioned,

As per Scales Actual Amount need to pay to End Customer is 20*15= 300 Rs. But I have accrued only 200 still system is showing this difference.

Please guide me where i am going wrong, due to which not able to reverse the amount & Settle the Agreement.

Awaiting for reply.

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Create Credit Memo request for 200 INR and Invoice it, now your rebate agreement will have balance of 50 INR, now I suppose you are not going to pay this balance to the customer and wants to settle the agreement. use manual accrual option, where system will show you the condition type B002 with balance 50 INR, put - 50 (negative value) in the entry column and click on Execute Settlement now, create the Invoice and check the accounting entries. I hope it will solve your problem