cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI ENTRY SHOULD BE UPDATED AFTER PGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In case of return delivery FI entries (Inventory and cost of goods sold) should update after Post goods receipt as standard process it is getting updated after transfering goods from return stock to unrestricted storage location. but goods should go into return stock.

Thanks and Regards,

SHAEED SHAIKH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaeed,

I am unable to follow your question. If your transaction is not supposed to update in FI, check with your FI & MM consultant.

Could you please elaborate your question bit more.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

My question is when we do PGR inventory and cost of goods sold will not be updated because it will go to Return storage location, once you transfer goods from Return to Unresticted storage location, Inventory  gets  debited and cost of goods sold gets credtied. Now  my query is this FI entry should be done once we do PGR not after transfering goods from Return to unrestricted location.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

My query is this FI entry should be done once we do PGR not after transfering goods from Return to unrestricted location.

Actually,Accounting entry Depends upon Movement Types settings in OMJJ .We can transfer return goods to Quality and also Unrestricted ,it depends upon requirement .As per I know ,Movement Type 653 ( transfer return goods to unrestricted stock ) having Accounting entry but Movement type 655 ( transfer return goods to quality stock ) doesnt have accounting entries .If you want accounting entry at quality level ( not accounting entry at unrestricted level ) then you need to change settings in OMJJ  .I request you to meet your MM guy and explain your requirement .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (0)