cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 AC Owner Requirements?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All -

We are on GRC10 SP11 - (SAPK-V1011INGRCFNDA) and we have Portal Integration instead of the NWBC.

My question is, what are the requirements for someone to be assigned as an Access Control Owner under the Access Manage tab (in the GRC Role Assignments section)?

I am trying to add a Risk Owner to this table.

I have created a user in our GRC system and given this ID all of the delivered GRC roles, but when I try to assign this ID as an AC Owner the 'Owner Type' is added to the table but not the 'Name' of the Owner. I understand that this ID needs to reside in GRC because when I run a open search for possible owners, only the ID's that are in our GRC system are available for selection, however the Name does not get populated under the 'Owner' column.

I have other ID's and users which have been added to this table before and come in without any issue (name included), so I don't believe it is a patch level issue but I am going in circles trying to figure this out. I have added this ID to our portal and to the target system that GRC is connected to with no luck. I have given this ID many different combinations of Roles and even SAP_ALL but the issue is still there.

The reason why this is important is because if this name field does not show up, I am not able to recognize the ID when I try to assign an owner for a mitigating control.

I have attached a screenshot of what this looks like and any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Darnell

have you run he object repository sync for users? The search is looking at USR02/01 tables in GRC but the display is taken from GRACUSER table

Answers (0)