Customer 2 ---- Local

Condtion type      GL/Account

ZPRM------------------2400

ZADJ-------------------1000

Now i i need to change the configuration is like below'

Custome 1  -- Domestic

ZPRM------------------2300

ZADJ-------------------2300  ( this GL i want to change as same GL which has the condtion type ZPRM)

Customer 2 ---- Local

ZADJ-------------------2400  (this GL i want to change as same GL which has the condtion type ZPRM)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Customer 1  -- Domestic

Condition type      G/L account

ZPRM------------------2300

ZADJ-------------------2300  ( this GL i want to change as same GL which has the condition type ZPRM)

Keep one " Account Key " for above two Condition types in V/08 and in VKOA ,maintain 2300 G/L account to that two Account Keys .

Customer 2 ---- Local

ZADJ-------------------2400  (this GL i want to change as same GL which has the condition type ZPRM

Keep one " Account Key " for above two Condition types in V/08 and in VKOA ,maintain 2400 G/L accounts to that two Account Keys .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u so much brother

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

jamal,

(a slight variation to what Narendra has posted)

The only step you need to do is in V/08, in your pricing procedure, for condition type ZADJ (change the account key), make the account key same as that which is there for condition type ZPRM.

No need to go to VKOA.

Just test by doing the above.

Added: Now that I read Himavanth's post, he has proposed the exact same thing (before me).

Message was edited by: T W - Added in blue color font, Typewriter.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

you can maintain same g/l account for both condition types in both cases, you mean both are discounts? maintain same account key for both condtion types in v/08 an maintain the same for both respective G/l accounts and with respective same account key. if you want to differentiate both customer like domestic and export, you can take two account assignment categories as well. read the concept well before post here. its easy, work arounds should be there for get the things on finger tips!!!!!!

all the best!

Jagadeesh

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you know that fact that price condition type will not have g/L account directly. Please let us know how you have configured your account determination so that we can help you on solution.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai,

Could you please explain -

I hope you know that fact that price condition type will not have g/L account directly

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI TW,

I am trying to tell the OP that V/08 can't have G/Laccounts. In his post hem mentioned Condition type and G/L account. He should have given Condition type/account key and then VKOA details.This is the right approach.

Regards,Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal,

In the pricing procedure you change the account keys as per the requirement.

I mean to say suppose u want to keep same G/L for ZADJ as ZPRM. Then place the same account key which is placed infront of ZPRM to ZADJ also in the pricing procedure and the check the flow of values in to G/L's by running sales cycle.

May I know what is the specific need of this requirement.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

thanks for your response i will do it and  check the complete cycle.

can you please explain where i have to made changes like

step one Tcode1

then proceduer

thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

jamal,

Two points -

1. In my post, I have suggested what needs to be done (only 1 step); and you have to use which t-code.

2. I hope you are doing these things in your test system!

I would suggest you read the theory of Account determination.

If you do not know condition technique (as yet), then learning that is a must!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal,

Go to V/08 Select the required pricing procedure and click on control then select your required condition types and change the account keys. These are very basics before posting these kind of queries do some back ground work, search in Google.

Kindly go through the below links

http://scn.sap.com/thread/499201 ,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/56168b545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards,

S.Himavanth.