Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in SAP SRM "No requsisition found: verify you entries"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to SRM.

We are having this issue:

Shopping cart is created in srm (not in r/3 as PR and flown to SRM) and having status as public template.

under Define sourcing for product category we have maintained:

category id      sourcesyst                                             sourcing

01                    AEDCLNT110(this is our r/3 system)      2

02                    AEDCLNT110(this is our r/3 system)      2

03                    AEDCLNT110(this is our r/3 system)      2

04                    AEDCLNT110(this is our r/3 system)      2

even though the SC do not flow to Carry out sourcing, in Carry out sourcing when we enter in step 1 Select Requisition.. requisition no 10000199 ( SC no) and click search  ... warning is displayed as No requisition found: verify you entries. I have 4 Shopping cart created in SRM system all can be searched under Advance search but none is appearing in Carry out sourcing search.

pls guide me with this issue.

Thanks,

Jaya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

As you were saying, you have created a shopping cart template. Shopping cart template is different from a shopping cart. Please create a shopping cart and not a template and see if it appears in sourcing cockpit.

And also see if your configuration for product category for sourcing settings are defined.

Go through the same link that you were referring for the settings.  http://scn.sap.com/thread/3237489

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik, will do the same and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this issue is solved, please mark it as answered and close the thread.

Regards,
Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

No this issue is not yet resolved.

As you said the shopping cart ( not as a template ) is created but even then it is not appearing in Carry out Sourcing....

Still it shown No requisition found.....

Thanks,

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

What i found is ... in table BBP_PDIGP the field Source_rel_ind is blank...... for all the entries in this table.

From CRMD_ORDERADM_H when I take the guid of Shopping cart and put it in View BBP_PDVIEW_IAP-HEADER .... i get the guid for Item data and this when passed to table BBP_PDIGP-guid then the field Source_rel_ind is blank......

HOw is this field getting set ..... all the product categories are downloaded from R/3.... is it set in R/3 or once inital load is down then in SRM it is set.... because the config for this "Define sourcing for product category is maintained ".

01     AEDCLNT110       Sourcing always carried out

Thanks,

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Yes. You have created a shopping cart. But the follow on document for the item is already created.

To know the PO which is created for this cart, login to portal => Employee self services => advanced search => select shopping cart from the dropdown => enter shopping cart number => click search. The shopping cart document will be opened.

Now click select the item (by clicking on the left most square button), click on details button on top of the item. the particular item's details are displayed. go to related documents tab. you can find the PO number there.

If you donot want to PO to be created, then check the SPRO settings.

SPRO => SAP Supplier relationship management => SRM SERVER =>sourcing => define sourcing for product categories . And make necessary settings there as per requirement.

Regards,

Karthik

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya.

Please also check, if BADI BBP_SRC_DETERMINE imeplemented in your system.

Try to set * for Product category in customizing and check if it works for all product categories.

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

But will the creation of follow on document (PO) has negative effect on setting the field in table BBP_PDIGP-SOURCE_REL_IND to 'X'.

What i found is ... in table BBP_PDIGP the field Source_rel_ind is blank...... for all the entries in this table.

From CRMD_ORDERADM_H when I take the guid of Shopping cart and put it in View BBP_PDVIEW_IAP-HEADER .... i get the guid for Item data and this when passed to table BBP_PDIGP-guid then the field Source_rel_ind is blank......

HOw is this field getting set ..... all the product categories are downloaded from R/3.... is it set in R/3 or once inital load is down then in SRM it is set.... because the config for this "Define sourcing for product category is maintained ".

01     AEDCLNT110       Sourcing always carried out

Thanks,

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin,

After putting * in the Define Sourcing for Product category we were able to see Shoppig cart created in SRM in Carry out sourcing.

But the Shopping carts created from R/3 PR is not  having the field BBP_PDIGP-SOURCE_REL_IND set to X . So the shopping cart is not shown in carry out sourcing.

Also, the Creator of Shopping cart is shown as 'RFCUSER' when PR is transferred from R/3 to SRM. Beacause of which we are not able to view the shopping cart at managerial  level.

PR is created by userid HBTSRM so the Shopping cart created should also be with user id "HBTSRM". ideally what should be the created by for SC when created from R/3 PR.

Thanks,s.

Jay

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

how do you transfer PR's? via RFC or XML?

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Use this BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT to make any changes to the Purchase requisition that is being pushed from ECC to SRM. Trying setting that field based on conditions so that you can achieve your cause.

This BADI is called before the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER is executed(the report transfers the PRs from ecc to srm).

Mark answers helpful, because it helps in analyzing the problem. Many intellects comeout with various ideas, and ur marking helpful answers drives us in answering ur question to the point. otherwise, it gets random answers and you get lost. .

Regards,

Karthik

Answers (0)