cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check not performed in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

There is an issue where the sales order is not getting order block or warning message ,inspite of credit limit is set for the customer  in FD32.One more thing is that when checked in the staus overview in sales order the credit staus shows it is approved though it was not released through VKM3. Kindly help me me if there is any configuration error.

Thanks

Ahsan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nurul,

Check CDHDR and CDPOS table with change document object is VERKBELEG.

Also run VKM2 for that customer and credit control area to see if it has been released by someone and time.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna;

Checked there has been no changes made ,is there any other setting or configuration is missing

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nurul,

Are you facing this issue for all customers or only one customer? Secondly, have you tried in your quality system.

Let me check if any notes on this.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna;

It is not happening for all customers , happening only for a single customers.

Thanks

Nurul Ahsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nurul,

check credit control area and risk category is assigned.Also check if the horizon period is exceeded.

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Checked and found that the horizon peroid for this customer has not exceeded . Thanks now the  problem is  resolved

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in FD32 assign the risk category for that customer. and check the checking group assigned to the order type or not.  and the setting in OVA8.  and credit control area assignment to the sales area.

Regards

Pitabash

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check for your sale order type whether the credit limit is set.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmiathi,

Checked the sales order it is assigned with automatic credit check, any other configuration is missing

Thanks

Ahsan