cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check rule change on sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have below requirement which need  to be addressed urgently.

Once a sales order gets blocked due to a credit check issue, it must be released by the credit control team.  Once released, if a change is made to that order, for example, the order quantity is decreased, then the order goes back on block as a result of the credit check.  The sales operations and credit control team would like a change made where, unless the order quantity is subsequently increased, an order should not go back on block (as a result of a second credit check) having already been released once.

Credit check should continue to be re-applied, as is done now, if order qty increased following original credit check block release.

Please advise is there any solution for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan,

As per SAP standard functionality credit check gets re-determined if quantity of value of the product gets increased than those of released one.

Example:

If sales order with quantity 10 and value 100 Rs is release once from credit check, than credit check re-determines if quantity changed more than 10 or value changed more than 100 Rs. This is the standard functionality and cannot be stopped through standard configuration.

You can control this through user exit LVKMPFZ1. Check the status of document in table VBUK against the fields VBUK-CMPSA (for static credit check) OR VBUK-CMPSB (for dynamic credit check). If status is already "D (Document released by credit representative)" than pass value "0 (zero)" to field ucc1_rc in user exit.

Also tick field "User 1" in transaction OVA8 to activate user exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update .There is a change in the requirement,unless or until order quantity increased order should not get blocked for the credit check second time.If any changes to the critical fields or decrease in the order quantity it should not get blocked.Please suggest how to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts.can any one update on my above query Please..Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Have you maintained deviation in %, in your automatic credit control area in transaction OVA8, under released documents are still unchecked.

Main tain some percentage there and check your scenario.

I haved tried it's not blocking my sales order after release in my IDES system.

Let's try nd let me know.

Regards,

Karthik.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just give the authorisation of VKM* tcodes only to those users who would release the sale order.  For rest of the users, these tcodes should be blocked.  Test with this and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi