Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear QM Lot from MD04

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks in Advance!!

I am facing one issue wherein, if i chceked in MD04 the list shows one QM-Lot qty but the qty is already completed and delivered.

User wanted to clear this QM-lot from MD04.

Does any one have come accross with such kind of situation, if then Please share the solution, i would really appreciate your help.

Thanks again.

Regards-

Hitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the Stock of material-batch by using tcode MMBE. If stock is appearing in Quality inspection then go to tcode QA12. Enter the inspection lot (that appear in MD04 screen) & move stock to Unresticted use.

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your immediate response.

The UD has aleardy been done and also this stock has been delivered by other delivery, please check below status that is assigned to QM-lot.

UD   ICCO SPCO STUP

Please suggest.

Regards-

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Did you solve the issue? I would like to know how because we have in the same situation.

Regards,

Juan

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Just to add, have you cross checked the inspection lot number. Pl see if you are getting same inspection lot number with status 'UD   ICCO SPCO STUP' mentioned above in the MD04 screen (MRP element data) against QM lot.

Regards,

ntn

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Hitesh

Check the status of that inspection lot. It must be "SPCO" and UD.  If not then do the UD and Stock posting of that lot.

With regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though the quantity is posted the lot remains in MD04 if usage decision is not given. In Standard SAP without giving the usage decision stock posting can happen .So check whether UD has been given or not. If UD is not given then go to QA12 transaction and give the UD.

CSN