cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between acc doc and invoice condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I try to check whether there is to be found a relationship between accountig document and invoice condition (KONV) - to be able to read posting date. When VBOF tcode is launched, it updates conditions in invoices and posts it by acc doc. But to find in what date the condition record on invoice was updated, I can only check related acc docs to invoice, and check their posting dates. But there could be few acc docs, so I cannot find one exact date.

Do you know if and where I can find the date of update of condition record in invoice (KONV) ?

Regards

Radek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding there could be two ways of Invoice pricing condition maintenance in VF01.

1. Automatic Pricing - That means you can not change the pricing condition in VF01
  2. Manual Pricing - You can edit the pricing condition in VF01 or VF02.

Now for the first case you can not update the pricing conditions in VF01 or VF02. So ultimately the billing creation date will be the only date for which the KONV conditions values are updating.

Coming to the Accounting doc if you do not unchecked the Posting block in Billing doc type then the accounting doc will be generated at the time of Invoice creation.

If you marked the Posting Block check box then Accounting doc will be generated based on the Billing Date which will be the Posting date in the customer ledger.

For the 2nd case (Manual Pricing) only difference is that before Release to accounting (If consider you marked the Posting block in VOFA) if you change the pricing conditions then it will update the KONV record, the rest of the things will be same behavior as I mentioned above.

If you have any doubts do let me know.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx, and my question is to this "s then it will update the KONV record" - where such date of update KONV record is stored? when can I found it?

Regards

Radek

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understand that you want to track the conditions changes history in the Invoice.

In that case go to CDHDR and CDPOS to check the billing document changes and see that is relevant for the item pricing or not.

In CDHDR give the 10 digit Invoice no in CDHDR-OBJECTID and get the date and time of the changes and then by CDHDR-CHANGENR = CDPOS-CHANGENR get all the changes.

Thanks,

Suman$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Radoslaw,

From table BKPF, one can know the accounting documents for a particular invoice (billing document).

Input Billing document in field AWKEY

Input VBRK in field AWTYP

Extract Accounting document from field BELNR

Every accounting document has a posting date (BKPF-BUDAT)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have executed BKPF in SE16 with Field of AWKEY  with Billing Document Number ? Have you got any details when you executed this ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra,

Yes!

What is your exact question?

Furthermore, I give most of my suggestions after testing / checking in SAP system. (IDES etc.)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I didnt get any values when I executed this .Could you please, can you share screen shot of this .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra,

Could you please describe what you have done?

Kindly read my post, and do as suggested (e.g. AWTYP = VBRK etc.)

Added: Paste the document flow too

This is need to know if the particular billing document has an accounting document.

Message was edited by: T W - Added in blue color font

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

in BKPF there is a posting date but there is no relation to KONV record. I would like to get KONV record update date. And this is the initial question.

Any ideas?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

From table BKPF, one can know the accounting documents for a particular invoice (billing document).

Input Billing document in field AWKEY

I didnt get any results with table BKPF by giving Billing number in the Field AWKEY .

Input VBRK in field AWTYP

Check below screen shot showing VBRK doesnt have AWTYP field .

Could you please your screen shots also with what results you got in SAP .

Thanks,

Naren