cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to populate an image in Adobe Interactive forms using webdynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to display an image on an Inetractive adobe form using webdynpro. Here is what I have done till now:

1. I have the image data in xstring format.

2. I have created an image field in form layout and binded it to the context attribute which i'm setting at runtime with the xstring format data.

Issue : the image is not getting populated on the form.

I have tried it using ABAP dictionary interface for an offline scenario and it's working fine. But for interactive scenario where I'm using xml schema based interface, I am not able to find any option to insert a graphic node as we do in case of ABAP based interface/form.

please suggest.

thanks,

Aniket 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniket,

Read through the post http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41805 to see if you can work it out in a similar way as Pankaj has done.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir,

Thanks for the response, but I was using an Intercative adobe form using WD4A and an XML schema interface. While using this type of interface, we don't have access to form context like we do in case of 'ABAP' dictionary based interface'. So there's no place for me to insert a graphic node and bind it to the image field on the form layout.

If there's a way to insert a graphic node while using XML schema based interface, please let me know.

Thanks anyway.

-Aniket

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing similar situation did you solve it. I bound the field with XString data but I cannot see the image coming up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

The customer requirement changed to using a print based form (non-interactive) instead.

Can provide a solution in case you are using 'ABAP dictionary interface'. For XML schema based interface, i didn't search further.

Thanks,

Aniket