cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in queue Item as " Wating for retry"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

When ever I am trying the DCN-push from the back end or  send notification from work (As manual) also I am getting the error in the queue item as" wating for retry ". And I didnt get the any notification in my simu device. Earlier I used to get the notification as munual way when ever I have tried to push from SAP,Since that time onwords even manual way also I am not getting the notification.(I have deleted workflow and package, redeployed even still the problem persist.

Please refer below screen shot for the reference.

Could you please help to me to figure out the issue.

Appreciate your quick replay.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

By default, if an operation/object query invocation fails, it will block the queue and retry in 15 minutes (if the error is deemed to be recoverable) or 3 days (if the error is deemed to be unrecoverable). Those retry timeout periods are configurable (via context variables), and you can change the default behaviour to have it send a notification to the client instead of retrying (if you have a reasonably newer version of SUP). It will continue retrying until the operation eventually succeeds or the administrator manually removes the queue item. You can check the WorkflowClient trace logs to determine why it is failing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for you information.

David- I am getting a popup with widget is disposed and I have error in SCC with "retry"

Could you please help me to figure out the issue and I dont have access to check the workflowclient log,guide me in other way.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

David- for more details: I am using the Android4.2.2 google nexus simulator and I just installed ADT only.

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm a bit perplexed - where are you seeing this "widget is disposed" popup, on the client?  Also, what do you mean you don't have access to check the WorkflowClient log, is there some reason you are unable to view the server logs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

--I got a popup on the workspace after sending" send notification" from workspace.

--If I want to see log also,I am unluck guy becase I have only SDK installed in my lappy and deploying  apps under the client server. Hence,I can just manitor in SCC.

--I want to know what is the  exactly cause for the retry (Transform error) and how can I sort it out?

Regards,

Madhu.

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

- The popup in your workspace is likely unrelated to the transformer error.

- There are a number of potential causes for the transformer error, from the backend EIS not responding quickly enough, to a deadlock, to invalid authentication, to an update operation that didn't affect the required number of rows, to any of a huge number of other issues. To know for sure, you'll need to look at the server logs. Is there a reason you can't see them from SCC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have checked in the SCC server log, when I created the backend workorder(IW31),then I am getting error  about resoure leak and admin failed and I dont have any retry error this time (If I check manully from the workspace it is working fine).

Please refer the below screen for your reference.

Thanks,

Madhu.

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

Those are MMS warnings, and almost certainly not the cause of the problem. What you are looking for is errors/failures in the WorkflowClient module (and, additionally, in the MMS and DS modules).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for your quick replay.

David- I dont have access to WOrkflow client.I can only check my error in SCC server log.

In SCC server log--> message server I have a error like Httpdsync(Please refer below screen shot).

Could please giude me to sort of this issue.

Regards,

Madhu.

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can't see any of the relevant errors in SCC (which I'm a little skeptical of), then I'm afraid I simply can't help, you'll need to get that information from whoever it is that adminsters the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Still I didn't get the WorkFlow client log file.But whenever I created the WorkOrder(IW31),I am getting a authentication failure issue in the SCC.Please refer the screen shot for the same.

Could please suggest me what could be cuase for this issuse.

Regards,

Madhu.

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

Based solely on that information, the only thing I can suggest is the obvious - you are supplying incorrect credentials (wrong username and/or password).

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

David,

I am keenly looking into this issue.

Madhu is trying to do DCN without payload. Once he trigger the DCN in SAP some authentication happens and authentication error occurs. He didn't configured any LDAP or SSO. And the MBO package is deployed into the "admin" domain.

I think the authentication happens against the SCC credentials once a notification reaches SUP. How the authentication scenario works based on the notifications?

- Midhun VP

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you mean by "SCC credentials".

There are a few layers of security here. The first is the authentication for the WF DCN, the credentials coming from the details of the message.  The WF DCN will then go into the WorkflowClient module, where it will invoke an object query, passing in credentials as defined by the WorkflowClient.xml for that hybrid app (typically hard-coded, but it is possible for it to send a request for credentials to the client instead).  When invoking the object query, the backend EIS will typically be invoked, which involves SUP passing in the credentials based on how it has set that up.

At this point, its not clear to me at which point in that process the authentication is failing.

One thing to note is that if you are using the "admin" domain rather than the "default" domain, you may need to append @admin to the username.

Answers (0)