cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change Dest. bin at the time of confirmation of TO related a Posting Change

lars_axelsson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When my client is booking from Q-stock to available with MT 321 they would like to a TO created from their Storage Type representing their quality inspection area to their normal warehouse, and this works all fine. The issue is that the person who is performing the placement cannot change the destination bin at the time of confirmation. Please note that this is something they can do for any other "Placement TO" into the same Storage Type.

MT 321 I have configured according to below:
TO Creation: "1" - Putaway prep
TO Confirmation "1" - List screen with quantity ready for input (putaway)
Manual Storage Bin Input is Allowed (ticked)

The Destination Storage Type is configured to allow Change of destination bin at the time of confirmation.

Anyone who has an idea on how to solve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you take a look at SAP note 443916. Here it specifies the conditions when the destination bin cannot be changed at confirmation, even if this is configured.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Sinéad Curran

lars_axelsson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Yes, I found out that SAP didn't support change of destination at confirmation for a TO related to a Posting change. But I can still not understand why? There should be no different from a regular TO if it's not defined to "post to same bin". Well. well ....

Many thanks!!

Answers (0)