Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED Value is not flowing from JI1J to VF01 - Depot Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am stuck in a unique situation.  The BED value which was flowing earlier when the  commercial invoice was created is pulling up as zero.

This problem is only with the condition type JEXP.

After the delivery is done and excise invoice is created via J1IJ....the commercial invoice is created.

In the commercial invoice all the other excise values from the mother invoice which include AED, ECESS and HECESS condition values are flowing in the commercial invoice except the BED value.

I also checked the J_1IRG23D table and the Basic duty value is visible there.

Has anyone else faced such an issue...this is very urgent...please help.

Regards

Shiv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

"The BED value which was flowing earlier when the commercial invoice was created is pulling up as zero."

This statement shows that the values of bed were flowing earlier without interrution I don't think that formula "356" is missing against JEXP condition type in pricing procedure. Now it is not piciking means it may be due to user mistakes. Kindly cross check from J1IG & J1IJ display of that particular excise invoice whether bed value is flowing or not. Check that mother invoice once again.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

"The BED value which was flowing earlier when the commercial invoice was created is pulling up as zero."

This statement shows that the values of bed were flowing earlier without interrution I don't think that formula "356" is missing against JEXP condition type in pricing procedure. Now it is not piciking means it may be due to user mistakes. Kindly cross check from J1IG & J1IJ display of that particular excise invoice whether bed value is flowing or not. Check that mother invoice once again.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

Hello Himavanth

There is an issue in the transfer of values from J1IJ to the Billing Type F2.  The values are flowing correctly even in the RG23D tables. I am unable to find why this odd behaviour is occuring.

Have even asked my ABAP colleague to debug which has not helped.

Regards

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Himavanth

I have solved the issue

It was because the excise defaults field had the BED condition type as JEXT instead of JEXP...have replaced the same and now it is working.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Shiv

0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Thank's for the update.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.