Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security -- S_CTS_Admin Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to determine why transaction in Fixed Assets, S_ALR_87099918, is asking for authorizaation to the transport management system.

I am very new to security administration and this access does not sound right.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi cynthia,

Try checking the essential Objects for this Tcode in SU22.

it would telll you the required objects for this tcode.

hope it helps,

Br,

Sri

Awaard points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cynthia,

The only object that would be checked when you run the transaction: S_ALR_87099918 is:

<b>OBJECT CLASS: AM

Auth Object: A_A_VIEW

FILED: ASSET VIEW

FILED VALUE: 6</b>

I dont think if this transaction has got any thing to do with Auth Object S_CTS_ADMIN. Please check SU24 transaction for the Default Values.

I advice you to switch on the trace and execute the transaction, this would catch the exact error.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

santosh

0 Kudos

It can happen when the error occurs during an import that this object pops-up in SU53,

Never trust an SU53 report with an S_ object in it. Always be sure to repeat the error several times, let the user LOG OFF wait for 30 esconds (to clear the system memory) and imediately repeat the error (without doing anything else). if than after several attempts the S_ object still comes up try to assign it tempoary and see of the error is solved.